BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

I think a well drilled League Two side could bring home 3 points from Ewood right now. The game plan for opposing teams is just so blatantly obvious and simple. I have zero faith in Mowbray having a clue as to how to turn this game around too. He never does.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

• Backroom

Thing is, with the way this league is we could still come back into the game to draw or win. It seems unlikely but we've been here before. We have the individual talent in the team to get something even when we look totally clueless. 

Imagine we had a manager who could take our individual talents and turn them into a legitimate team though? That would be something worth backing. Not this shit.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alcd said:

Travis is so far behind in this game he looks like he is still playing Doncaster. Need about 15 points to avoid relegation. Looking a tall order with the absolute sh*ite this shower have produced since November and getting worse every week. 

Yep, my focus switched to survival in December. Playoffs were gone by then and we were in such bad form that every point was crucial.

Sadly nothing has changed. 

• Backroom
Just now, BigBar said:

Yes but I'd still rather that then know what seems to be a perfectly good goal just chalked off due to poor officials. I'd rather lose 4-1 and have the goal correctly given. It's incredibly frustrating.

I agree it's frustrating, but I'm so used to shocking officiating in this league that I'm somewhat numb to it. Not like we haven't had some of that luck ourselves recently! Remember the game when we had three blatant handballs from Lenihan and Ayala ignored? 

Dire first half. Boys v men. Bullied by a better side. Devoid of ideas. Losing the ball far too often. Travis and Johnson awful. Elliott below par. Dack running round like a headless chicken. Armstrong hardly in the game. Rothwell flattering to deceive again. No-one picking up Powell for the goal. Where were Lenihan and Branthwaite? Bit for the post and a brilliant save from Kaminski we'd be 3 nil down. Desparately disappointing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

I agree it's frustrating, but I'm so used to shocking officiating in this league that I'm somewhat numb to it. Not like we haven't had some of that luck ourselves recently! Remember the game when we had three blatant handballs from Lenihan and Ayala ignored? 

I actually thought Birmingham should have had a pen the other week as well.  But we went up the other end and went 1-0 up instead.

4 minutes ago, DE. said:

I can't believe how poor we are. The pitch is a shitheap but we all looked at that team and said yeah, we should be able to get something with that lineup. Instead we look like a bunch of League 1 cloggers. It's so bad that I actually am starting to wonder if the players have stopped trying. 

Johnson , Dack, Travis, Rothwell, Elliott, Nyambe and Douglas all at about 3/10 The rest not much better. Lenihan and Branthwaite doing ok. There is a huge lack of fight in the majority. They strike me as a bunch who would down tools because "the pitch is bad and we deserve better". Excuse driven team. Obviously I think the offside was a disgrace, but you just have to get on with it if you're a player. 

• Like 1