BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have literally no idea what you are on about. Do you? Sparks said he doesn't want to get promoted, I pointed out why it would be beneficial to him. What does does that have to do with him organising a defence? Ya know what, don't even bother answering,cos I'm pretty sure it won't make sense. 

It was you who mentioned AKON oraginsing a defence. All I was saying is that it is irrelevent because Mowbray cant organise a defence. If you are hard of thinking thats fine but I will explain.

I happen to agree if Sparks as Mowbray is under no pressure to deliver and is well paid so why upset the apple cart? 

Youre now on ignore so I wont have to reply anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ok, something is different here. Is it 4-2-3-1? 

If it's 4-3-3 where will Dack play?

At least Stoke won't be able to guess what we have planned

You have used the word planned. Not a word that I associate with Mowbrays Rovers.

• Like 2

Just now, Roverthechimp said:

Dack central - AA left side is My guess

Rich Sharpe on Twitter: "Dack & Branthwaite start. Seven changes for #Rovers, and seemingly a change to 4-2-3-1. Matchday Live: https://t.co/n1j9oninho https://t.co/3o0VqrMSw8" / Twitter

Sharpe seems to think 4-2-3-1 as Mogga said Dack at false 9 was a one-off against Doncaster. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

hang on a minute,this formation can and will change🤫

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

YES!!!!!!

This is what we needed to do

6 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

It was you who mentioned AKON oraginsing a defence. All I was saying is that it is irrelevent because Mowbray cant organise a defence. If you are hard of thinking thats fine but I will explain.

I happen to agree if Sparks as Mowbray is under no pressure to deliver and is well paid so why upset the apple cart? 

Youre now on ignore so I wont have to reply anymore.

Well you clearly have no idea how contracts work so if you think it's beneficial for a manager to plod in mid table as opposed to win promotion.