BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

16 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The classic 80s yellow and blue Perspex as ‘awful’?

Sacrilege! 

9 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

That top had its own song at corners....one of my favourite all time... @Dreyskihas had a mare....

Maybe...I just don't like the colour combination and neither did the younger me. Wouldn't do for everyone to like the same thing. 🤷‍♂️

I hope going with a smaller supplier like Macron means our kit will have more thought. 

Lower league teams all have a copy and paste jobby with the bigger sports brands. Umbro were a bit better but even still managed to miss the mark on a number of occasions. 

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I hope going with a smaller supplier like Macron means our kit will have more thought. 

Lower league teams all have a copy and paste jobby with the bigger sports brands. Umbro were a bit better but even still managed to miss the mark on a number of occasions. 

They have some lovely kits. I am more optimistic about the next kit than I was about anything Umbro copy and pasted lately 

42 minutes ago, justjonny said:

Forest have released their home kit by macron. I'm not really a fan of it so hoping better for us! I did love the Millwall kits they made last season

Screenshot_20210605-184844_Instagram.jpg

Bloody hell, is Joe Lolley still there? He's bound to score against us in both matches next season. He's starting to annoy me.

1 hour ago, Meesh said:

Bloody hell, is Joe Lolley still there? He's bound to score against us in both matches next season. He's starting to annoy me.

As my brother in law once called him, "Harry Maguire off Wish!" 😅