BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

was the new kit not held up by the chilean reporter in the youtube vid posted in the BB thread? Or was that last years?

All the shirts shown in that video are last season's mate. It still had the tags on so I think the reporter had probably just nipped in the club shop & got it on sale for £20 (no chance of Waggott giving them one for nowt!)

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, hollowsr said:

"As a sneak hint, the away shirt is a remake of an old classic" 🤔

From that I would guess it will either be red and black halves, black with thin red stripes, yellow with blue pin stripes, or all yellow with a blue collar and a little bit of blue trim.

Edited by Gumbi

• Backroom
3 hours ago, broadsword said:

Is love to get one of those ici perspex shirts, you'd think you'd be able to get a retro one from somewhere. 

Certainly not going to give the club a single penny

Have a look on FootballTown for versions of 'Red Rose'

• Like 1

11 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

All the shirts shown in that video are last season's mate. It still had the tags on so I think the reporter had probably just nipped in the club shop & got it on sale for £20 (no chance of Waggott giving them one for nowt!)

He was gifted the shirt by the press chief, £70 price tag,  XXXL, last BB shirt in the store.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LordBaltimore said:

He was gifted the shirt by the press chief, £70 price tag,  XXXL, last BB shirt in the store.

I think someone might've been having him on a bit there. Shirts were £50 at full price & were reduced to £20 at the end of the season ( I know because I bought one), name & number printing is £10.

Didn't see if the Sky Bet Logos were on it or not, but I think they're another £5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Would look nice on the players

not so nice with my chippy tits poking through it

I can relate. I was a large before covid. Need to have XL so the footy tops don’t shape round my belly and moobs. 

• Like 1

The Macron deal is now live!

I'd expect a flurry of home/away kits and training kits news to start trickling out over the next few days.

Early clue from Rovers twitter?

Note the Arte et Labore text in the bottom right corner, this on the sleeves like the 94/95 shirt?

roverstwitterjul1.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, duckson said:

“Unfortunately, at the minute, I cannot give any confirmed dates for their reveal, as there a number of factors that impact this.”

Two paragraphs later…

“The Roverstore has had a full refurbishment and this has been ongoing for the last month or so. We’re on schedule to reopen in line with when we plan to launch the kits.”

Spot the contradiction.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 2