Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

13 hours ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Decided I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer for what will probably be a crap shirt again . So ordered a few retro look ones from 

https://footballtown.com/search?q=Red+rose&type=product&options[prefix]=last

Not sure if anyone else has used before but would reccomend . This is second time I've used and quality is really good.

Don't get me wrong they are nice, especially love the two away ones.

The home ones annoy me that the blue and white isn't correct though, minor gripe I know.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rumoured third kit inspired by ToMo's vision  

This lighter shade of blue is ok the odd year in ten, fifteen or twenty. For the greater part of our history, we have played in royal blue. That’s the colour it needs to be.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Decided I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer for what will probably be a crap shirt again . So ordered a few retro look ones from 

https://footballtown.com/search?q=Red+rose&type=product&options[prefix]=last

Not sure if anyone else has used before but would reccomend . This is second time I've used and quality is really good.

I like them too, I got the #10 one, but ets just say the sizings are not very generous! 😄

Oh to have people running the club to have novel ideas such as this. Will make a ton of money too. Who wouldn't buy a shirt with their name on? 

Edited by JacknOry
56 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Oh to have people running the club to have novel ideas such as this. Will make a ton of money too. Who wouldn't buy a shirt with their name on? 

You'd hope that leaving your season ticket money in the club despite not be able to go would earn you a free shirt, not the opportunity to splash another £50 the clubs way 🙂

1 minute ago, StubbsUK said:

You'd hope that leaving your season ticket money in the club despite not be able to go would earn you a free shirt, not the opportunity to splash another £50 the clubs way 🙂

Yeah, there is that side to it but you'd never get Waggott thinking something like this up. 

Slightly off topic, but kit related nonetheless, link below to the Euro 2020 kits. I really like the Italy home kit - clean, smart. Quite like Belgium's home kit as something a bit different. Portugal away? 🤢🤮

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/19692/12256085/euro-2020-kits-revealed-all-the-shirts-ahead-of-summer-tournament