BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

I’m always very suspicious (and a bit superstitious) about certain manufacturers. I’m no fan of Macron as I associate them with failure...specifically Bolton but I can’t think of too many teams who have thrived when donning their shirts. A bit primary school second XI for me. I would relish the return of ASICS and I rate two of their shirts as my all time favourites: 92-94 and 96-98. I understand the mood surrounding an Adidas catalogue kit however I have always wanted to see Rovers run out with the three stripes on the arms...preferably reversed on each side. I’ve got a Grasshoppers Zurich kit of that ilk stashed away in the garage somewhere. I think some posters are being a bit harsh on Umbro though. I think they produce solid kits with decent trim. As always though, a bit of fan participation in the kit consultation process wouldn’t go amiss. Pigs might fly first 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

I’m always very suspicious (and a bit superstitious) about certain manufacturers. I’m no fan of Macron as I associate them with failure...specifically Bolton but I can’t think of too many teams who have thrived when donning their shirts. A bit primary school second XI for me. I would relish the return of ASICS and I rate two of their shirts as my all time favourites: 92-94 and 96-98. I understand the mood surrounding an Adidas catalogue kit however I have always wanted to see Rovers run out with the three stripes on the arms...preferably reversed on each side. I’ve got a Grasshoppers Zurich kit of that ilk stashed away in the garage somewhere. I think some posters are being a bit harsh on Umbro though. I think they produce solid kits with decent trim. As always though, a bit of fan participation in the kit consultation process wouldn’t go amiss. Pigs might fly first 

D0A81621-259C-4A23-BD1C-33B708DC17D4.jpeg

• 1 month later...

We're the sort of club with a hollowed out commercial and marketing department that would sit back and wait for manufacturers to come to us and then pick the easiest and cheapest one, rather than go out into the big wide world of kit suppliers, bringing in a lucrative or impressive deal with an interesting brand or someone with new designs or ideas.

So it will be stock Umbro, Nike or Adidas and £50 for a pair of catalogue tracksuit bottoms or t shirt with a Rovers badge printed/sewn on.

Limited stock only so popular items are out of stock well before Xmas with none further to come.

• Like 2

I wouldn’t mind Hummel to be honest, if someone said that as a joke! 

I don’t want Nike or Adidas because they design generic kits for teams like us. A smaller designer would be far better, someone who will put some thought into the kit. I would like to try New Balance as they produced a great kit for Liverpool before they pulled a fast one! 

Umbro have made some nice kits for us imo but always made an error on the away strip although have grown to quite like the current red and blue version. 
Bring Kappa on for me. Their kits were bloody good.