BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

On 27/07/2021 at 20:47, bazza said:

Does Ewood explode when we play West Ham or Villa?

No, but have to admit to feelings of nausea

The way things are going, Scunthorpe United the more likely team in claret and blue next to visit Ewood

• Like 2

On 27/07/2021 at 20:47, bazza said:

Does Ewood explode when we play West Ham or Villa?

No Bazza ..but you know the Dingle mentality ....and im sure you ve joined in with ..'Are you Burnley in disguise'  when thrashing a team in Claret and pissy Blue ..

• Like 1

I can confirm that you would definitely need a bigger size than normal. I really stood out as the odd one out down there by only buying one shirt (the away). Even with the XXL, it isn't exactly loose around the chest and the arms are very clingy (I have muscles but nothing freakish). Overall, a lovely kit. The home kit is indeed a darker blue in person than the reveal.

20 minutes ago, Riverside under the drip said:

I really stood out as the odd one out down there by only buying one shirt (the away).

As in people are buying both? That's good news!

5 minutes ago, JoeH said:

As in people are buying both? That's good news!

Yep. One guy had 3 in his hand. Presumably one for a mate. I guess the people that usually buy both would be there on the first morning as opposed to those who'll drop in next week some time. Junior kits are there but no women's sizes. Training kit looked lovely so had a nosey at the price. £33. No thanks.

1 hour ago, Riverside under the drip said:

I can confirm that you would definitely need a bigger size than normal. I really stood out as the odd one out down there by only buying one shirt (the away). Even with the XXL, it isn't exactly loose around the chest and the arms are very clingy (I have muscles but nothing freakish). Overall, a lovely kit. The home kit is indeed a darker blue in person than the reveal.

If you don't mind me asking, would you normally have got an XL or a L? 

It wasn't clear on the website at launch that sizing was different, can see them getting a few return requests

18 hours ago, Stuart said:

Utterly disgusting.

I mean it’s a nice shirt but it is a Rovers shirt.

They can claim they had it first off they want - I don’t imagine there are any colour photos of it - but that is a Rovers shirt.

There’s a video on YouTube and the Palace fans in the comments are all salivating over it. Just cements the fact that Blackburn Rovers have the best and most iconic kit in the country.

Just a shame the clowns currently in charge of the club don’t have a clue, and we are back to playing in blue in the first half and playing in white in the second.

I saw a Palace fan on twitter claiming that it was them Tottenham were honoring with their blue and white kit... not us winning the FA Cup 1884.

Their fans seem to all have bought it without questions, because now they might be the oldest club in the country...

1 hour ago, alex l said:

If you don't mind me asking, would you normally have got an XL or a L? 

It wasn't clear on the website at launch that sizing was different, can see them getting a few return requests

I'd be XL so just one size bigger. They had the changing rooms locked up so people were just trying them on in the shop! There'll definitely be plenty of returns. That's the reason I never buy clothes online anymore; it's just not worth the faff.

Not great quality. The badge in particular is unlikely to survive for long. We knew that about Macron really though and it doesn't need to survive that many match days.

I really can’t fathom why kit manufacturers insist on producing skin tight shirts. I’m 6ft 4 and have always needed at least an XL but with the skin tight editions I need 3XL now. Most fans do not resemble the players, if anything they need to produce shirts with extra material to circumnavigate beer bellies. 

• Like 2

Are the changing rooms shut all the time or was it just a one off on that day?

I am a medium in the previous 2 seasons so expecting I’d need large but you never know….anyone in M in Umbro last year and need L for the same fit in the Macron?

Mate of mine drove to Blackburn on Saturday (60 miles round trip) to buy the new kit for his 4 kids, the club shop was shut, on a Saturday having just released a new kit?

He told me the opening days, as advertised on the door, are Mon, Tues, Weds and Friday.......

He should have checked first, but make of that what you will.

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

Mate of mine drove to Blackburn on Saturday (60 miles round trip) to buy the new kit for his 4 kids, the club shop was shut, on a Saturday having just released a new kit?

He told me the opening days, as advertised on the door, are Mon, Tues, Weds and Friday.......

He should have checked first, but make of that what you will.

Tell him not to come tomorrow as it's closed again......

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2021/august/Club-shop-closed-on-Tuesday/

• Like 1

So let me get this straight.

On the final Saturday before we kick off with a home fixture (in the middle of the holiday season too), the club shop - that has just put on sale two well received new shirts, AND also doubles up as the ticket office (with the club scrambling to sell even a semi-respectable number of STs) was shut?

Let’s face it, we are a million miles away from a competitive Championship set up in every department.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8