BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Can we expect an announce on this shortly and maybe when the new manager is announce? 

J*B, Have you been told what the new kits are like and if so what your opinion on them?

They’re announcing them “early June”. The same person that designed this seasons has designed next seasons, so expect them to be good. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J*B said:

They’re announcing them “early June”. The same person that designed this seasons has designed next seasons, so expect them to be good. 

I hope they're actually halved (or quartered if we're being technical) this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J*B said:

Thanks for the reply. 

I hope for a really good away kit similar to this season one

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

They had ‘none left’ in August, then again in September, then again around Christmas when the team was flying , and then again in the run in… ‘optimal stock management’ one poster on here called it 😅

Id call it a popular shirt Matty ..first come.. first served ..nice to sell out for once .

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Same thing happens even when we have crap ones.

Most clubs go months of the season, every season, without a replica shirt on sale, so they?

Give over Matty you know crap design shirts have been sold off in abundance  come the near season end.

We get a decent shirt ..and sold out ..they can only go on past take ups of shirts for supply .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

If FFP and money is such an issue you'd think they'd want to sell as many as possible.

True ..but whats the up take ?? 8000 ST holders ..family and friends ..? All want one ? Supply and demand im afraid JH ..or sell 2000 off at a fiver post season at a loss.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Because more usually arrive later on, ‘optimal stock management’, obviously.

We run out of shirts every season for months at a time, if you can’t remember that, fair enough.

Matty ..for someone who keeps harping on about ST 's..and the lack of take up as a club..(for price reasons which i completely agree with ) they ll surely take that into consideration when it comes to merchandise .

• Backroom

They were lovely shirts this season 

Just bought our youngest one half price with the bonus of no disgusting tacky sponsor so a classic blue and white halved affair with the rose embossed 

I did want his name on it given it’s his first shirt (well he is only 5 months) but the shop had run out of pretty much all the vowels!

6 hours ago, Tom said:

They were lovely shirts this season 

Just bought our youngest one half price with the bonus of no disgusting tacky sponsor so a classic blue and white halved affair with the rose embossed 

I did want his name on it given it’s his first shirt (well he is only 5 months) but the shop had run out of pretty much all the vowels!

Being Chicken farmers you would think any company owned by them would have plenty e,i,e,i, o's

• Like 5

Wouldn’t hold your breath on an early release of stock….

6. Shirt Sponsorship
JW asked for any progress on shirt sponsorship deals for the 2022/23 season. SW replied that the club had already secured back of shirt and back of shorts sponsors. Current front of shirt sponsors Totally Wicked may be interested in continuing as main shirt sponsors but negotiations were ongoing as they also sponsor the training wear. SW stated that the club had made a decision not to accept offer from gambling companies, which was likely to cost the club around £100,000. TS suggested that this should be made more public.
SW had concerns about the supply of new kit stock from China, both in terms of getting deliveries on time and in rapidly rising costs. The club were planning to air freight some stock to avoid any delays in shipping, despite air freight costs rising from £1 to £2.50 per item in recent months. MG wondered whether the club could look to other sources than China like Turkey and Bangladesh given the current issues. SW replied that this was possible in the future but that the club had signed a long term contract with Macron which meant it was not possible at this moment of time.

It is genuinely admirable that we aren't accepting gambling sponsorship. I agree we should make more of a deal of this, but I can understand a reluctance in case we ever need to go back on it (I hope not!).

On 09/05/2022 at 05:32, perthblue02 said:

Being Chicken farmers you would think any company owned by them would have plenty e,i,e,i, o's

Jokes aside, this could indicate the EFL are changing font again or we are not having red names/numbers

Intrigued to see where Macron go with next years kits.

The 2021/22 debut season of kits was a roaring success, selling out can only be good for the brand and the club. Also shows how popular the shirts can be if the designs are good.

With the home, I'd love to see the sleeves back on the correct side, i.e. blue right sleeve and white left sleeve (as you wear the shirt), also would expect a flash of red on the shirt somewhere.

As for the away kit(s) its unlikely to be red/black halves again or solid yellow given this seasons efforts.

Given recent trends, my prediction would be for a Navy away shirt with a white/silver third option.

Macron do enjoy updating existing designs.

6 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

Intrigued to see where Macron go with next years kits.

The 2021/22 debut season of kits was a roaring success, selling out can only be good for the brand and the club. Also shows how popular the shirts can be if the designs are good.

With the home, I'd love to see the sleeves back on the correct side, i.e. blue right sleeve and white left sleeve (as you wear the shirt), also would expect a flash of red on the shirt somewhere.

As for the away kit(s) its unlikely to be red/black halves again or solid yellow given this seasons efforts.

Given recent trends, my prediction would be for a Navy away shirt with a white/silver third option.

Macron do enjoy updating existing designs.

I would go Yellow and black halves for away kit. 

• Like 3