BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I often produce campaigns for other clubs - I won’t name them since I’m talking finance, but 24K is peanuts in comparison to what they spend on kit launches. The suggestion I made was for stills and film content... and certainly wouldn’t be basic. Basic is pointless in advertising. 

"Let’s say a basic shoot costs 24K including VAT"

I think that's where the confusion is coming from.

Edited by JoeH

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Totally unsubstantiated gossip (some say guesswork 😉) says Puma

They made some interesting Grasshopper Zurich halved kits in the past, but often messed up the back of the shirt with big white patches

Edited by perthblue02

2 minutes ago, laughatthedingles said:

It’s Hummel. Halves for home and away. Very dark blue for home. 

Yellow and black halves and red and black both been mocked up. Could be a 3rd or just the 2 choices.

Which current clubs have Hummel has their kit supplier? 

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Which current clubs have Hummel has their kit supplier? 

Middlesbrough, Everton, Bristol City, Coventry, Cambridge, Southend, Oldham

Possibly some others I forget about. Northampton?

I'd be pleased with Hummel. Like what they've done especially with some of the Coventry shirts and they do seem to like half and half shirts.

• Like 1

Just now, laughatthedingles said:

Yellow and black halves and red and black both been mocked up. Could be a 3rd or just the 2 choices.

Hummel did some very nice kits in the 80's for the likes of Villa. An interesting choice. 

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R1577a74e5f338e76a094de04e0308409?rik=RUqIAZe4PXk%2FrA&riu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oldfootballshirts.com%2Fimg%2Fshirts%2F3%2Faston-villa-home-football-shirt-1987-1989-s_1391_1.jpg&ehk=b7r%2BHooli5k9us7iPI2OdVWTcijAauwTTbA53Q%2F0Ilw%3D&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

• Backroom

Why can we not just have some sort of stylised halves for every away kit? Plenty of design and colour options.

Being 'the club that plays in halves' seems such an easy marketing goal to score to me, yet we keep launching into row z.

• Like 2

There should be a fan campaign to boycott any new shirts until Mowbray leaves.

It’s no good us all saying there is nothing we can do.

There is much that is beyond the reach of fans but things like merchandise sales are very much in the control of fans to be able to show their displeasure.

We have so few fans at this point, is it really beyond the realms of possibility for us to stick together on this issue?

Or are the majority of fans happy to continue as we are? If so then people need to either get behind Mowbray or walk away.

There is no point in whinging and moaning and then carrying on as normal.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2021 at 09:50, Miller11 said:

Get fans excited for Puma or Hummel and deliver Macron.

Its the Waggott way!

I don't know how the club can have got fans excited for Puma or Hummel considering it's all rumours, gossip and guesswork and the club/Steve Waggott haven't spoken a word...

On 24/04/2021 at 09:15, Sparks Rover said:

Only for fat lads  😆

Exactly! You never think about us. 😂

We're not fat, we're "undertall".

The missus said I needed to get in shape, I told her "round is a shape!"

Edit: The worst ever were the Kappa ones - I'm sure I had a XXXL or something stupid and it was still skin tight, which isn't a pretty sight. I looked like a badly made sausage! 😅

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 3

• Backroom
On 23/04/2021 at 23:12, laughatthedingles said:

Super news, they’d be my choice any day 

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

I don't know how the club can have got fans excited for Puma or Hummel considering it's all rumours, gossip and guesswork and the club/Steve Waggott haven't spoken a word...

Bloody hell Joe, it wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously!

Like you said, we have no idea who it is, just like I didn’t when I mentioned Macron as a joke. Unless you have some insider knowledge and I’ve made a lucky, or should I say unlucky, guess?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

Bloody hell Joe, it wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously!

Like you said, we have no idea who it is, just like I didn’t when I mentioned Macron as a joke. Unless you have some insider knowledge and I’ve made a lucky, or should I say unlucky, guess?

I bought about 20 pairs of cheap footy socks on ebay , worked out about £2 a pair....the brand name written in the sock was " Givova" which I thought was a right piss take....and then I saw the Malta national team wearing them....😄

• Like 5