Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

I often produce campaigns for other clubs - I won’t name them since I’m talking finance, but 24K is peanuts in comparison to what they spend on kit launches. The suggestion I made was for stills and film content... and certainly wouldn’t be basic. Basic is pointless in advertising. 

I think they're seeing your use of 'basic' and interpreting it as 'bare bones' rather than 'standard'.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This lighter shade of blue is ok the odd year in ten, fifteen or twenty. For the greater part of our history, we have played in royal blue. That’s the colour it needs to be.

Waggott - “Spend just an extra £54.99 on top of your regular Season Ticket price, and get a shirt for FREE!” Genius.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I often produce campaigns for other clubs - I won’t name them since I’m talking finance, but 24K is peanuts in comparison to what they spend on kit launches. The suggestion I made was for stills and film content... and certainly wouldn’t be basic. Basic is pointless in advertising. 

"Let’s say a basic shoot costs 24K including VAT"

I think that's where the confusion is coming from.

Edited by JoeH