BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

2 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

Haven't you already seen the kits @JoeH? 👀

Cracking efforts if they're anything close to that...

These are just my fan creations - got an article on the way in Lancs Live with a bunch more fun ideas!

30 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Now that is a football shirt

9BF93E68-FA9E-4605-8984-AAD7C3BA6F3A.png

Smart idea this. Not dissimilar from the idea of the Hacienda inspired city kit a couple of years back. Has crossover appeal and will be bought by people outside of the fanbase. I bet a well done home of the rave inspired kit would shift a fair few.

Obviously Ajax are City are a different prospect to us, but this sort of thinking would certainly not do any harm. 18 months ago Blackburn was, for a short time, the place to be thanks to the British Textile Biennial and the launch of the Blackburn Spezial. Piss poor effort by the club not to capitalise on that at all.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Smart idea this. Not dissimilar from the idea of the Hacienda inspired city kit a couple of years back. Has crossover appeal and will be bought by people outside of the fanbase. I bet a well done home of the rave inspired kit would shift a fair few.

I bought that top for that reason alone.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2021 at 20:56, JoeH said:

My attempts at a concept kit idea. 

1021505540_RoversHomeKitFanConcept1.thumb.png.4baffdc9414b64832227b602d3ee3167.png 1387034372_RoversAwayKitFanConcept1.thumb.png.9bf5c5aac659cdaadcb1dc7371d04f4d.png

I was about to say, why on earth do people bother putting their own concept kits up months after the real ones will have been chosen as it's completely pointless.

I have to say you've hit the nail on the head with those two though- bang on. Personally I'd always have a halved away strip like the home one and just rotate the colours.

Shame the real ones will probably look nothing like those whatsoever. In fact I'm dreading them - bargain basement end of the market springs to mind - although I wonder if they'll be able to withstand nuclear wars like those Kappa ones from c 1996/7?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I was about to say, why on earth do people bother putting their own concept kits up months after the real ones will have been chosen as it's completely pointless.

I have to say you've hit the nail on the head with those two though- bang on. Personally I'd always have a halved away strip like the home one and just rotate the colours.

Shame the real ones will probably look nothing like those whatsoever. In fact I'm dreading them - bargain basement end of the market springs to mind - although I wonder if they'll be able to withstand nuclear wars like those Kappa ones from c 1996/7?

I've still not managed to get mine off yet! 😅

• Like 1

The fact that this is one of the post popular threads on here right now shows exactly why we are stuck with Mowbray et al.

Every shirt sold is a thumbs up for the Coventrio. The same people who have currently only “shelved” plans to sell off parts of Brockhall.

Buy a season ticket, yes I understand the reasoning, there is a great deal of emotional and social attachment - but a shirt, an overpriced shirt? And a Macron shirt at that?

This is a chance to protest in the “there’s nothing I can do” world that we live in.

Show our displeasure with the numbers. As soon as they are gone, go ahead and buy one, hell buy two!

• Like 1

Any drop in sales will just be attributed to Covid. If I was the coventrio I would use that to push my idea (ie flog everything) through with venkys. We need the money Madame. Lest we forget India is Covid central and it would also play on their situation.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LScotty2706 said:

Lancs Live say Macron is the new kit supplier

Lancs Live are purely going by what was posted on here, and have no information other than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gareth Devlin said:

Local team gone with Macron. Dull and boring training gear. Better standards at Primark.

Screenshot_20210504_182203.jpg

Screenshot_20210504_182225.jpg

Would imagine this is more because of the size of this club in question. Forest’s club shop has drastically different training and leisure wear

4F51D564-D9BE-4A17-A2AC-D9B699CFA2AE.thumb.jpeg.91f3dd7fdd7d10679dbe0796c70778be.jpeg

26 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

How do people part with £50-75 for training wear?!

God knows, I wouldn't. All the same these days at every club under every manufacturer for coats like that etc... Mental.

The stuff in Forest's club shop still significantly cheaper than Rovers' even after reductions on both sides.

Why?

Food and drink significantly more expensive at Rovers than other clubs.

Why?

Ticket prices go up and up at Ewood whilst being frozen or cut elsewhere.

Why?

Three starter questions for the next time Waggott emerges from his bunker. Probably after the dust has settled and the clock is reset in the summer.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, JHRover said:

The stuff in Forest's club shop still significantly cheaper than Rovers' even after reductions on both sides.

Why?

Food and drink significantly more expensive at Rovers than other clubs.

Why?

Ticket prices go up and up at Ewood whilst being frozen or cut elsewhere.

Why?

Three starter questions for the next time Waggott emerges from his bunker. Probably after the dust has settled and the clock is reset in the summer.

Because at Rovers they choose managers over fans.

The CEO then divides the planned season ticket income by the number of projected fans.

Instead of trying to grow the fanbase…

”We’ve done all we can “.

• Like 2