BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

24th January 2021 Middlesbrough Away 15:00

• Backroom

Good win in the end tainted by the fact for me that it prolongs the agony of the back end of Mowbrays reign.

We are going absolutely nowhere with him here 

Gutted I feel that way after a big away win but it is what it is 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

Just now, Tormund said:

You tell him Branthwaite!!

Yeah, Warnock the absolute prick having a go at an 18yr old at the end of the match.

Poor and disjointed. The subs helped, we got the three points and I thought Lenihan had his best game in a year!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, BigBar said:

What is Buckleys "sort of game"? A leisurely lick around the park with his mates in the park on a summer's day? This is the championship and he is not up to it.

I agree every player in the Championship need to be physically competitive and he doesn't have it. Either he bulks up like Breo did last season or he's going to need to look down the leagues for his career.

• Like 3

I'll take it, we looked so much better after the goal.

Too many negatives to go into detail, but, we've lost when we've played well so we might be due this one.

Don't remember the last time I thought we played even half decent.

• Like 1

3 points and a clean sheet always a welcome site...even if an obvious penalty against went unnoticed. Dack looked good when he came on.  Armstrong should have put the match away twice. Dougless still looks to be a liability in back. All in all a bit of a snore fest 

• Like 2