Jump to content
  • 0

Thread title at the top of the tab


bazza

Question

We seem to have lost the thread title from the top of the tab. All it says is BRFC supporters football forum. I used to rely on the title because it always gave which page I was reading. Now if I go to a topic where I've read many pages but there are still many pages to read I don't know where I am.

Link to post

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, bazza said:

We seem to have lost the thread title from the top of the tab. All it says is BRFC supporters football forum. I used to rely on the title because it always gave which page I was reading. Now if I go to a topic where I've read many pages but there are still many pages to read I don't know where I am.

Sorry, what is the tab you’re referring to? Can you upload a screen shot? 

Link to post
  • 0

This is the transfer thread. Last page is 63 at time of screen shot. I don't know what page this is because if you look at the 3 tabs which are open, i.e. Scores and Fixtures Football BBC Sport, BRFCS Blackburn Rovers Fans Online Forum and BRFCS Blackburn Rovers Fans Online Forum.

In both of those last two it used to show the title of the thread and the page number.

 

2081314956_Screenshot2021-01-26at22_06_47.thumb.png.c3f38cf9066ce003586e817a3b4cdd69.png

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 22.06.47.png

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 22.06.47.png

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 22.06.47.png

Link to post
  • 0

Ah, yes. I see the issue. As I understand it, we need it in this format for SEO. I’ll ask if there’s a middle ground we can look at. 

Link to post
  • 0
13 hours ago, J*B said:

Ah, yes. I see the issue. As I understand it, we need it in this format for SEO. I’ll ask if there’s a middle ground we can look at. 

Thanks

Link to post
  • 0

Hey Bazza.

Just been taking a look at this and I think it would be better if we changed it back to have the title of the thread in there for SEO.

What about the BRFCS bit, is that important for you or would it be ok at the end so titles would look like "Some very exciting thread on BRFCS.com" The images show which tabs are BRFCS

Link to post
  • 0
On 08/02/2021 at 22:30, StubbsUK said:

Hey Bazza.

Just been taking a look at this and I think it would be better if we changed it back to have the title of the thread in there for SEO.

What about the BRFCS bit, is that important for you or would it be ok at the end so titles would look like "Some very exciting thread on BRFCS.com" The images show which tabs are BRFCS

Whatever you can do so long as I can see the thread title and the page number, Stubbs UK.

Thanks

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.