BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Saturday, Jan 30th- Luton at Ewood

13 minutes ago, Butty said:

Don’t know what it means for Holtby if Downing is preferred in the middle of midfield..

My guess is Holtby and Bell on their way out. Could be perms or loans. Along with maybe a few of the young uns...

Pickering and Kipre in

18 minutes ago, Miker said:

Is Davenport injured?

Don't like seeing Evans and Bennett on the bench. I think the time is up for both of them and they need to move on at the end of the season.

No doubt Mowbray will have lined up contract extensions for both. He judges players on their character not football ability.

• Like 2

Luton have pissed me off massively each of the last 3 games. 1-2, 2-3, 1-1. They have been shithousery personified. We should be going all out for a 25-0 victory.

... Or let's keep Dack on the bench and start Downing to dictate the play at -2 mph.

Can't wait for the panic Dack, Dolan, Buckley & Gallagher subs as we pass the 60th minute with the score 0-0, 0-1 or maybe 1-1.

Or maybe I'll be surprised.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Holtby has been injured, so I get it. To be honest, what does Holtby contribute when he is fit? Looks nice on the ball, but he doesn't score,or assist. 

He’s contributed nothing for a while to be fair but he was quality at the start of the season, he needs minutes to try and get that form back, unless he’s on his way out of course 👀

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Butty said:

Don’t know what it means for Holtby if Downing is preferred in the middle of midfield..

I think it means Holtby has had a bit of an injury niggle. I'm remembering that right aren't I?

26 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Good tactic by Downing to get back into the team: just threaten to retire!

Funny enough, when I read that interview with him I had a feeling he was going to start the next game.

10 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I think it means Holtby has had a bit of an injury niggle. I'm remembering that right aren't I?

Funny enough, when I read that interview with him I had a feeling he was going to start the next game.

As long as Downing plays well, I don't care how he gets picked.

22 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Is Trybull Def injured? 

Trybull has too many unexpected last minute omissions from the squad. Norwich manager commented that Trybull throws his toys out when omitted from the team. I suspect that's the answer to your question 

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

The iFollow coverage really is amateurish.

I only watch the actual 90 minutes on it these days. Sick of the commentators going through the pre-match / half time analysis etc. only to be interrupted by the same string of adverts on repeat every thirty seconds. Mind you, there's not even commentary so far on mine!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, alcd said:

Trybull has too many unexpected last minute omissions from the squad. Norwich manager commented that Trybull throws his toys out when omitted from the team. I suspect that's the answer to your question 

Incorrect. I just saw on Instagram he said he was injured and will be fighting to get back soon.