BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Saturday, Jan 30th- Luton at Ewood

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Can anyone explain what Brereton does right?

Works his socks off, holds the ball up, beats his man and brings his teammates into the game. 

He just doesn't score enough. Albeit he'd score more if Armstrong passed. 

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 1

There’s a Simpson’s episode where homer finds a crayon lodged in his brain from a childhood accident making him stupid. Removes it and becomes intelligent. Hates his newfound intelligence so hits another crayon through into his brain making him stupid again. I feel something similar has happened to Brereton. A total donkey, out of the blue becomes decent, since return from injury back to being a donkey. I wonder if he’s done something similar with a crayon. 

• Like 4

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Rothwell dreadful

The comments on here baffle me.

We're not in the Premier League. THIS is the standard of player we have - and quite frankly the standard of player we're playing against. 

Rothwell is one of our better players. So is Brereton. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Why the heck isn’t Dack starting today? He was obviously raring to go after last weekend and yet it’s another first half where we muster bugger all by way of goals.

managing his game time and making sure we arent over playing risking another injury from him. 

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We're not in the Premier League. THIS is the standard of player we have - and quite frankly the standard of player we're playing against. 

He isn't playing as good as he can. Hence why people are saying it 

no he`s not and neither is brereton,rothwell to inconsistent and brereton just not very good at all

Last 3 words blew it..so close🤣