BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, JBiz said:

I still can’t get my head round how the club can’t pay for the season pass holders away games or at least make it a % off.

I know I shouldn’t moan about something that’s caused by a pandemic but I must’ve spent 100 quid on top of my season ticket already this season simply watching away games and the ones not allowed on the season pass!

I’ve just paid £10 per game rather than the season ticket.....

• Like 3

19 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

id`e like to know what he`s going to do with harwood bellis,surely he can`t drop lenihan and branthwaite

I bet he's tempted to play 3 at the back with wingbacks. 

By all accounts Harwood-Bellis is a fantastic player and we know how good Branthwaite is. He's not going to drop Lenihan AND neither Man City or Everton are going to loan us one of their hottest prospects to sit on the bench. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I bet he's tempted to play 3 at the back with wingbacks. 

By all accounts Harwood-Bellis is a fantastic player and we know how good Branthwaite is. He's not going to drop Lenihan AND neither Man City or Everton are going to loan us one of their hottest prospects to sit on the bench. 

I've been thinking about this since the city lad signed. 3 at the back with wingbacks must be in the managers thinking. Though I can't see how Elliott will fit into wla 5-3-2 or a 5-3-1-1

I wonder if we are going to come up with a brand new system almost a 3331

TK

THB                         Lenhan                                  Branthwaite

Nyambe                            Travis                                          Douglas

Elliott                                 Dack                                       Rothwell

Armstrong

2 hours ago, JBiz said:

I still can’t get my head round how the club can’t pay for the season pass holders away games or at least make it a % off.

I know I shouldn’t moan about something that’s caused by a pandemic but I must’ve spent 100 quid on top of my season ticket already this season simply watching away games and the ones not allowed on the season pass!

Would you normally attend some away games? 

19 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

No reason to fear QPR or go there willing to take a point. We need to break through the inferiority complex and go there against a team lower down expecting to win, obviously a draw may not be the end of the world and we wont win everytime but on the back of 10 points from 12, 3 points off the play offs, now is the time to really push on.

I agree we have no to fear at all. QPR are playing 5-3-2 formation currently. 

Well be interesting how we line up tomorrow and who starts for the under 23's tonight

3 hours ago, Swanson said:

Surely these two have to be furthest down the line in the midfield queue? When everyone is fit, will they even make the bench?

Only reason I can see that Bennett possibly would be on the bench is that he can play in several positions.

Bennett can’t play any positions well though. 

12 hours ago, yankfan said:

I'm at a stage now where I have some really tough decisions to make," Mowbray admitted. " Because Elliott Bennett and Corry Evans are now back available”

Lord help us if those two make selection decisions difficult.  

I smell death spiral no.347 coming on here 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I’ve just paid £10 per game rather than the season ticket.....

Yeah that's the decision I took at the start of the season, knowing that it was unlikely we'd be able to freely go and watch the games live. 

Prior to this season I put away £60 a month into a Rovers account, to cover games/travel/game day expenses, etc. Carried that into this season and just pay for the passes when they aren't televised on Sky (or available midweek via the Sky app). 

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Yeah that's the decision I took at the start of the season, knowing that it was unlikely we'd be able to freely go and watch the games live. 

Prior to this season I put away £60 a month into a Rovers account, to cover games/travel/game day expenses, etc. Carried that into this season and just pay for the passes when they aren't televised on Sky (or available midweek via the Sky app). 

To be fair, I had a bit of job uncertainty, so I thought it better value to do that if I’m just streaming anyway tbh.

Usually, I’d just have a season ticket and go to the odd away game....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

To be fair, I had a bit of job uncertainty, so I thought it better value to do that if I’m just streaming anyway tbh.

Usually, I’d just have a season ticket and go to the odd away game....

Yeah exactly. I quite like the flexibility of being able to stream a game for £10. I know it's not great for getting bums on seats, but I hope they don't do away with it completely when we can get back to the games. 

Realistically, I don't think having it as an option would deter the hardcore from getting a season ticket or going to the games home and away regularly.

I don't drive and live in Liverpool now (lived a lot further away prior to that). Had a season ticket for 2 seasons but the trains were bloody awful & I'd have games I couldn't make due to other commitments. I'd still do my usual 8-10+ games a season (home & away) and stream most of the others. Feel spoiled this season in a way being able to watch all the games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

Anyone else worried sick we’re going to do that 3-5-2 that we know doesn’t work tomorrow?

No, because I just can’t see him reverting away from the 3 up top that he likes so much these days. We have to play 3 up top, we don’t have a striker who can play the lone role, and we don’t really have two strikers that work well together, it worked with dack and graham but we don’t have the right personnel now.

1 minute ago, Wovers said:

No, because I just can’t see him reverting away from the 3 up top that he likes so much these days. We have to play 3 up top, we don’t have a striker who can play the lone role, and we don’t really have two strikers that work well together, it worked with dack and graham but we don’t have the right personnel now.

i think your correct,however the man who picks the team will most certaintly revert to one of his strange formations just to accomodate his new signings and possible getting evans and bennett involved

I’m not seeing Bennett, Evans, et al., unless the team is gutted by injuries before tomorrow. Mowbray can pick his 11 easily, and still have a decent bench to pick from. 

If we’re gonna keep our current form, going on the road shouldn’t deter us. I agree with earlier poster, 1 point is to be expected, 3 shouldn’t surprise us. 

• Like 1