BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

His use of subs has always been poor and we even saw prior to his appointment that his method tends to be to chuck as many attacking players on as possible at the expense of any structure or plan and it rarely if ever works. If you are going to play Dack and Elliott so deep at the end you may aswell not have bothered.

Dack, Elliot and Dolan deep. Gallagher playing as a kind of winger. A centre half playing as a full back.

Absolutely bizarre decision making. Winging it.

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

im`e off for a chinese then going to quaff the rest of the holsten pils thats residing in the fridge,this wine stuff is for fannies😄

There's a couple of bottles of Smirnoff from Christmas that keep winking at me. If I drink enough I can pretend Mowbray is the man like the alcoholics on Facebook.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

I need Henry Weston vintage cider to get through the game, cheeky 7.3%, especially first half. Red is not for me, a New World Riesling keeps things going.

Whilst this is great, this thread it strictly for discussion about the QPR game or Wine recommendations. Please create your own thread for Cider! 😉

• Like 1

Bang average performance with the usual schoolboy defending and predictable disjointedness. Lack of cutting edge this season is proving costly almost as costly as the rest.

We don't score first or more to the point Armstrong doesn't score then we likely lose. Manager still doesn't know his arse from his elbow with HIS squad. 

On we plod.

• Like 2

Very disappointing result, but in all the dummy spitting in the last 8 pages not a mention of us hitting the post, two fantastic saves and two gimmes missed, whereas all they did was a scabby scrambled goal. Personally I think Armstrong and Elliot lost us the game between them for the shocking misses and Armstrong’s usual no hope shots.

Nyambe deserved the hook IMO, first 20 mins he was a disaster, and when not doing that he’d be 40 yards upfield leaving Travis to spend half his time being a right back. No surprise when the City lad came on that Travis was much more influential in the centre.

Should’ve won at a canter but with Armstrong and Elliott being crap for weeks now we don’t have enough goals. Need more consistent goalscorers to be a real top 6 threat.

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

Nyambe deserved the hook IMO, first 20 mins he was a disaster, and when not doing that he’d be 40 yards upfield leaving Travis to spend half his time being a right back.

That what happens when you have a manager who doesn't play with winger's. Nyambe is being asked to cover the whole of the right hand side in attack and defence. 

• Like 7