BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

17 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Can see no further than a Rovers' win.

We have some momentum and confidence should be soaring with 10 points out of our last 12.

Think only Mowbray can defeat us today - more players at his disposal so big risk is selection of his favourites and/or square pegs in round holes syndrome.

Unless he makes a dog breakfast of his team selection, will be going big on Rovers' win at almost 3/2 - fill yer boots.

Is Douglas injured?

That team more than good enough to get a win.

Gone big on Rovers' win with a £fiver on 4-1 at 66/1.

COYB

6 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Gallagher on the wing when we have Dolan...my optimistic mindset has quickly vanished 

Good old Tony.  Let's suck the hope out of the lad.  Good subs appearance last week.  Gally been a tad more effective.lately though, than his usual self not more than Dolan.  Maybe Gally nir gonna play on the wing, little and large thru the middle.

Edited by USABlue

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Is Douglas injured?

That team more than good enough to get a win.

Gone big on Rovers' win with a £fiver on 4-1 at 66/1.

COYB

His wife just gave birth, so he won’t have travelled. 

Think it will be 

Kaminski

Nyambe.   Lenihan.   Branthwaite.  Bell 

Travis.     Davenport.    Rothwell 

Elliott.     Gallagher.     Armstrong.

But could equally be

Kaminski

Nyambe.   Lenihan.   Branthwaite.  Bell 

Travis.     Davenport.    

Gallagher.      Elliott.     Rothwell

Armstrong.

Prediction for the day is Bell has a surprisingly good game as Branthwaite is super solid along side him.

2-2 draw.

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I love it when Gally scores, it’s never expected. And, he’s scored 4 times in league play 

every time he comes off the bench and does a rare venture into the middle he comes up with a goal,i think im`e in the minority who thinks he does`nt deserve the stick he gets,big lumbering lad who should`nt be stuck out wide

• Like 4

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

every time he comes off the bench and does a rare venture into the middle he comes up with a goal,i think im`e in the minority who thinks he does`nt deserve the stick he gets,big lumbering lad who should`nt be stuck out wide

He's a better first touch away from being an excellent Championship forward, be it in the centre or out wide in my opinion. Sadly that part of his game has really let him down at times in the last 18 months, but he still has wonderful qualities. 

I'm not sure if we're going with two up top today, but if we are then him & Arma should be real handful for any defence in this league.  

• Like 1

Bell coming in obviously weakens us, with Douglas unavailable it seems like a necessary evil even though it rubs salt in the wound that our new left back considered a stand out talent will play in League 1.

I really wish that Dack was starting too. Not convinced by the "box midfield" and "split strikers" nonsense particualrly.

A very winnable game though and one I will be disappointed to come away with anything less than 3 points in the circsumtances.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

He's a better first touch away from being an excellent Championship forward, be it in the centre or out wide in my opinion. Sadly that part of his game has really let him down at times in the last 18 months, but he still has wonderful qualities. 

I'm not sure if we're going with two up top today, but if we are then him & Arma should be real handful for any defence in this league.  

been saying that for ages,gives you more options with a big man partnered with a small one,armstrong should be buzzing in behind or on his shoulder looking for knockdowns or any space that`s created

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Bell coming in obviously weakens us, with Douglas unavailable it seems like a necessary evil even though it rubs salt in the wound that our new left back considered a stand out talent will play in League 1.

I really wish that Dack was starting too. Not convinced by the "box midfield" and "split strikers" nonsense particualrly.

A very winnable game though and one I will be disappointed to come away with anything less than 3 points in the circsumtances.

Hyperbole overload 😂😂😂

Hopefully a win, no easy games in this divisions, particularly away from home. We have the tools to do it though. 

Should be 4231 but I’m expecting it to be 433 for 65 minutes producing absolutely nothing just like the last few weeks.

Don't mind seeing Gallagher play after his impact last time out but it needs to be in the correct position (it won’t be)

Big game and one a top 6 side wins. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

been saying that for ages,gives you more options with a big man partnered with a small one,armstrong should be buzzing in behind or on his shoulder looking for knockdowns or any space that`s created

Gallagher plays like he's 5'10" though.