BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

4 hours ago, Silas said:

Apathy mode has been fully activated for me.

This is what our season has now been reduced to. Hoping to get one over local rivals for bragging rights. 

Don't get me wrong, I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

But in the grand scheme of things it will mean nowt in terms of the league.

And how often have we performed well when live on Sky? Basically never.

1-1 draw. We gave it a right good go. 🙄

And put the point in the bag and move on to the next game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Absolute home banker this one - even 'Tinkerman Tony' couldn't screw this one up.

PNE in poor form (and transition) having just one point from their last three games and just one win in their last five games.

Know a good few folk who follow PNE (family and friends) and they are bricking it, fearing a real thumping.  They look at the likes of Armstrong, Elliott, Dack and even Dolan (with a big point to prove) and can see four or five goals flying in.

I'd put every bit of money you could afford to lose on a Rovers' win at evens or slightly better.  Fill yer boots.

With your track record I'm going all in on a resounding Nobbers victory. Fill yer wine cellar. 😉

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 2

Good afternoon all , 

Im PNE fan ProudPreston29 a mod on PNE friendly forum Pebble League

https://pebbleleague.com/

The forum is a friendly forum with loads of intelligent posters and very few idiots . 

Just a quick message to invite you all to join in the debate in our match thread

https://pebbleleague.com/thread/9140/blackburn-rovers-preston-north-end

Please feel free to browse or if you feel sign up to the group and join in the conversation , with us being such close neighbours we do have posters with split households and im sure you will be made to feel welcome by all Pebblers

Good Luck (but not till after Friday)

PP29

Edited by ProudPreston29
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Absolute home banker this one - even 'Tinkerman Tony' couldn't screw this one up.

PNE in poor form (and transition) having just one point from their last three games and just one win in their last five games.

Know a good few folk who follow PNE (family and friends) and they are bricking it, fearing a real thumping.  They look at the likes of Armstrong, Elliott, Dack and even Dolan (with a big point to prove) and can see four or five goals flying in.

I'd put every bit of money you could afford to lose on a Rovers' win at evens or slightly better.  Fill yer boots.

In the words of the Chuckle Brothers... Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, ProudPreston29 said:

The forum is a friendly forum with loads of intelligent posters and very few idiots . 

Challenge accepted! Fairly confident we can address that imbalance for you.

By the way, we don't like mods round these parts. Power happy vermin the lot of them. 😜

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Hi Mercer, will you guarantee my stake? If I win you can have 25% of the winnings. Deal? 🤝👍😎

1 hour ago, ProudPreston29 said:

the forum is a friendly forum with loads of intelligent posters and very few idiots . 

I don't normally venture on to forums of teams that have never been in the Premier League...it makes me feel cheap. But you tempted me with your seductive ways. I then saw the first post. A video of clucking chickens. 

I'm not angry, just disappointed. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I don't normally venture on to forums of teams that have never been in the Premier League...it makes me feel cheap. But you tempted me with your seductive ways. I then saw the first post. A video of clucking chickens. 

You've been Rick-Rovered Hooch..

• Like 2

To be fair, at least every poster on there doesn’t seem to be weighed down with two chips on their shoulders, unlike some other site I could mention... I’m not seeing the usual obsessions about ‘Plastics’ and the proliferation of blue and white shirts in Lostock Hall c1994

• Like 2

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

For me there are some things that have to happen with the team. Dack HAS to start and in his best position. Harwood Bellis should not at any point be shoe horned in regardless of Mowbray trying to appease Pep. Douglas has to come back in, the only selection dilemma for me is the left side where no one is demanding a start to be honest.

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan Branthwaite Douglas

Travis Davenport

Elliott Dack Brereton

Armstrong

Subs: Pears, Harwood Bellis, Gallagher, Dolan, Rothwell, Downing, Trybull, Bell, Bennett

Pretty much got that nailed i think. Back 7 picks itself and Dack and Arma have to start in those positions. So only 2 places up for grabs are the wide positions, I'd start Elliot and BB as you've posted. 

Mercer is having a laugh with the home banker wind up post, it won't be an easy game, even with their current form.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Following this game we’ll have a fixture every midweek until the international break at the end of March.

Christ knows what our injury list (and pitch) will look like by then...

The way the manager rotates and the revolutionary triple sub every game on 65ish we'll be fresh as daisies for the dead rubbers.

2 hours ago, ProudPreston29 said:

Good afternoon all , 

Im PNE fan ProudPreston29 a mod on PNE friendly forum Pebble League

https://pebbleleague.com/

Just a quick message to invite you all to join in the debate in our match thread

https://pebbleleague.com/thread/9140/blackburn-rovers-preston-north-end

Please feel free to browse or if you feel sign up to the group and join in the conversation , with us being such close neighbours we do have posters with split households and im sure you will be made to feel welcome by all Pebblers

Good Luck (but not till after Friday)

PP29

It's incredible that there are Preston fans that think they know our formation. I haven't a f***** clue what Mowbray is up to most games and I watch them weekly.

If anyone signs up please point out last match we had about 42 different formations with up to 5 players out of position and changing roles during the match.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Dont be disappointed , each week we have a different pebbler do our match thread . This week you got Micky who is one of our biggest jokers and as you can see he didnt go to far . :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProudPreston29 said:

Dont be disappointed , each week we have a different pebbler do our match thread . This week you got Micky who is one of our biggest jokers and as you can see he didnt go to far . 🙂

Why pebble/pebblers?

13 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Why pebble/pebblers?

The name came from the 606 days , when 606 closed down 10 years ago the creator started this as somewhere for Preston , Blackpool and Burnley fans to have their banter as we were all in the lower leagues. 

PnEBlackpoolBurnleypredictionLEague ie PEBBLE . Blackpool and Burnley fans never really took to it so its ended up being a PNE forum in the main,

Edited by ProudPreston29
  • Like 2

• Backroom
42 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’ll be doing the right thing and, based on @Mercer’s prediction, putting £10 on Preston to win. Proceeds will be going to Blackburn Youth Zone and if anyone else wants in, let me know. 

What happened to the wine review? 🤔

I'm always on the lookout for a good white cos red gives me a bad head. 

3 hours ago, Ulrich said:

Hi Mercer, will you guarantee my stake? If I win you can have 25% of the winnings. Deal? 🤝👍😎

Oh deary me - you didn't go to the same school as Waggott did you...............!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silas said:

What happened to the wine review? 🤔

I'm always on the lookout for a good white cos red gives me a bad head. 

Update to follow on the wine review - sea bass changed to roast beef so we last minute went to red!