Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outthought and outdone by Alex Neil yet again. What's that now? 5 times in 6 games?  He should have gone after the Preston embarrassment of October 2019 when Mowbray and his dithering team collap

Mowbray is not worthy of managing our Rovers. I absolutely hate how Waggott, the media and some supporters make out as though we are lucky to have him. I'd argue it is the other way round. He was abys

I thought we played well in the first half and probably on balance deserved the win, but was relieved that you didn't attack the way you did at Deepdale, especially as we've lost our 3 best defenders

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tom said:

It’s not hyperbole to say Branthwaite has had an absolute shocker, every decision he’s got wrong, so many poor defensive headers 

They've all had a shocker. Poorest Rovers team and manager I've seen in a long time.

Branthwaite's been great last few games but today he's been unbelievably bad.

All round a really poor performance today and it's been similar to other poor performances in that it's been against a 343 pressing side who just nullify us.

I can accept that happening a few times, but to not have an answer to it after 6 months I really struggle with. I'm not sure Mowbrays even identified it as a problem.

Why the hell do we always launch the ball into the box the second Gallagher goes off the pitch? I know he isn't great in the air but at least he's the right size for it.

Man of the man for me is Gally, for playing fullback when clearly he didn't want to.

After yet another home defeat instead of the "...we move on.." hope to hear ".... I move on..."

I can only assume this looks sublime in training. Our toothless attack and poor service against our disorganized defense and miscues. Must give both the feeling of quality heading into a match only to be brought back to reality. 

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

I can only assume this looks sublime in training. Our toothless attack and poor service against our disorganized defense and miscues. Must give both the feeling of quality heading into a match only to be brought back to reality. 

They train?