BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

14 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Is Mowbray deliberately trying to get the sack?

Brings off Nyambe who had absolutely no need to come off, replaces him with a centre forward Gallagher,  then after humiliating him for 10 mins hauls him off as well and brings on the City lad.

2 substitutes completely wasted.

Speechless, dumbfounded, flabbergasted you name it.

Yeah honestly like wtf

I'm just getting bored of this now. I had wrote out a fairly lengthy post, but I've just deleted it all bar the first line.

We all know what the problems are and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. Be bold. Let him go. Get someone in that's progressive and will let our team flourish.

Fully deserved win for Preston. Set up as a team, we just look like a bunch of lads having a kick about. Fuck sake, banging on every striker in sight at the first sign of getting beat, Gallagher at right back, then banging on all the loans, because we have to player them, just fuck off Tony, sick of him big time.

Edited by Wovers

Performance was very poor. Armstrong had our only 2 shots on target. 

We didnt one clear cut chance second half. 

Preston deserved the win. 

Branthwaite looked really.poor today. Time for Harwood-Bellis to start.

Apart from Armstrong and Douglas were decent. Rest was poor. 

Didnt understand taking Nyambe off to play Gallagher at right back then 10 minutes bring on Harwood-Bellis. Baffling was that. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

I never swear , I dislike foul language...but this performance is the most fucking dire 90 minutes I have seen in a long time. Shite Mowbray....you are an embarrassment to this club.....thank God the gates are locked 

Go on, now you've transgressed stick the c bomb in. Might as well go all in.

• Like 2

Just now, Gumbi said:

I genuinely have to wonder at times if Mowbray has been told not to get us promoted.

He doesn't want to be promoted. Far too risky. Years and years bumbling along in mid table is better for his pension fund

• Like 7

Just now, garnersfags said:

Mowbray seems to have committed to playing Harwood-Bellis in every game, and now he can/will play him alongside Lenihan.

Looked like he pulled his hamstring or something at the end. Given the amount of injuries we seem to pick up during games it makes Mowbrays comments on the indoor artificial pitch even more baffling. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Performance was very poor. Armstrong had our only 2 shots on target. 

We didnt one clear cut chance second half. 

Preston deserved the win. 

Branthwaite looked really.poor today. Time for Harwood-Bellis to start.

Apart from Armstrong and Douglas were decent. Rest was poor. 

Didnt understand taking Nyambe off to play Gallagher at right back then 10 minutes bring on Harwood-Bellis. Baffling was that. 

Time for a managerial change?

• Like 1

Sad to have to say this but that's the end of it season.  So get someone new in now that will give them to the end of this season to prepare of next season. Will ithappen I think not that would take planning and thought something that s not happening at this time

• Like 1

Terrible performance, Everton lad average at best, Elliot on bench is ridiculous, Gally is a sub, Dack not ready, downing is a starter, dolan must play more, Rothy is a worldy if played right, arma is a poor man's Rhodes, I'm fed up, drunk and done for tonight 😭

Edited by Doug

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

He doesn't want to be promoted. Far too risky. Years and years bumbling along in mid table is better for his pension fund

Getting promoted would also show up his abilities (or lack of) as a manager. Staying in the Championship is safe for him and safe for Venky's as they would have to spend a shed load of money on new players.

Cant say Dack and Travis have shown anything yet to warrant a starting place.... but the manager is responsible for all decisions and is the one to blame. Look at the Preston manager jumping around all the time in a passionate and interesting way.

Edited by neophox
  • Like 1

Gutted. 
Defensively we were pathetic, soft as sh1t. Preston weren’t great and could have had four at least. Up front we had nothing - could have put crosses in all night with no one capable or good enough to trouble their defenders. 
Plan B is to change players and keep doing the same thing. 
Tactically this squad gives us no options.

Edited by den
  • Like 1