BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

I really wouldn't criticise any of the players, Mowbray would make George Best look average.

Hes just a poor manager who's been stealing a living for years, just read that post from a few months ago about

his time in Scotland, it should tell anyone, all they need to know about the fellow's management skills.

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Have you ever played Fullback? He was covering for his two CBs who went walkabout - it happened twice in the first half and once in the second half.

He HAD to pick up the free runner in the middle - that's what any FB is coached to do. Where was Gallagher? Why wasn't he covering their LWB?

More gotta look at wtf Lenihan was doing. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Have you ever played Fullback? He was covering for his two CBs who went walkabout - it happened twice in the first half and once in the second half.

He HAD to pick up the free runner in the middle - that's what any FB is coached to do. Where was Gallagher? Why wasn't he covering their LWB?

Exactly. If he hadn't been trying to cover no-one would have been there.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Absolute delusional from Mowbray.

To make the subs Mowbray has made was totally bizarre and there is no excuse. 

But Nyambe is not a golden child, hes not the best right in the league and at times he is overrated. The whole defence including Nyambe was to blame for the first and its far from the first mistake hes made in recent weeks. Problem is we dont have a valid alternative to him either.

On Kaminski looking poor do you think the comical defence he is playing behind hit to him? Not trying to brush a bad performance under the carpet but he's been good so far this season. I'd be a bit jittery if the defence in front of me was auditioning for the circus. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, neophox said:

This Preston side was quite mediocre but we was worse...they sold their best players and replaced with league one chaps..

Mowbray spent £12m on a player lucky to be on the bench and a lump of a striker he plays on the wing/full back.

How to cock up a team.

Edited by booth
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Arte et Labore said:

The first goal defensively was utterly embarassing.  Branthwaite out of position so nyambe moves across leaving left wing completely exposed.  That is schoolboy stuff.  

I was taught not to get drawn to the ball at junior school.

2 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

On Kaminski looking poor do you think the comical defence he is playing behind hit to him? Not trying to brush a bad performance under the carpet but he's been good so far this season. I'd be a bit jittery if the defence in front of me was auditioning for the circus. 

Lenihan and Branthwaite would not fill you wil confidence, I think Kaminski is better with the ball at his feet 

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

To make the subs Mowbray has made was totally bizarre and there is no excuse. 

But Nyambe is not a golden child, hes not the best right in the league and at times he is overrated. The whole defence including Nyambe was to blame for the first and its far from the first mistake hes made in recent weeks. Problem is we dont have a valid alternative to him either.

So has the rest of the back 4, his mistakes haven't led to goals at least.