BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

A few hours off 24 hours since we were finally put out of our misery and i'm still fuming.  That performance and the whole circus on the pitch and touchline literally summed up 50% of Mowbrays Championship time at Ewood.

When its been good its been good but when it hasn't its been awful as much as average. A hell of a lot of familiar alarm bells have been ringing this season  but the covid situ has masked a lot of it. 

We have odd glimpse of Mowbray the WBA manager but the majority of the time its been Tony the Celtic/Boro/Cov boss.

That tells us all we need to know about where we'll end up.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

A few hours off 24 hours since we were finally put out of our misery and i'm still fuming.  That performance and the whole circus on the pitch and touchline literally summed up 50% of Mowbrays Championship time at Ewood.

When its been good its been good but when it hasn't its been awful as much as average. A hell of a lot of familiar alarm bells have been ringing this season  but the covid situ has masked a lot of it. 

We have odd glimpse of Mowbray the WBA manager but the majority of the time its been Tony the Celtic/Boro/Cov boss.

That tells us all we need to know about where we'll end up.

To mind he has to go now , another season of his antics and  we could well be relegated , next season ..

The BCD doors is giving him more licence to meddle ...Need the fans back !!!

If only to give it Mowbray with both barrels ...

• Like 1

I see the players are out in full force today giving it the ‘we’ll put it right on Wednesday’, ‘highs and lows of football’. Don’t understand how big a game this one was to the fans, instead it’s just on to the next game. 

Absolute apathy under this boring manager 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Kie_BRFC said:

I see the players are out in full force today giving it the ‘we’ll put it right on Wednesday’, ‘highs and lows of football’. Don’t understand how big a game this one was to the fans, instead it’s just on to the next game. 

The feeble bunch say and do it every week. No one cares for there empty words no more

7 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s made harvey elliot look distinctly average as well,iv`e no doubt he could have ronaldo and messi in the side and still find a way to make them look bad

My thoughts entirely. The whole squad has dumbed down. Everybody's worse than they were, except Kaminsky.

They're playing like its the end of the season and they can't wait.

5 hours ago, Kie_BRFC said:

I don't read their crap.

Anyway the ‘we’ll put it right' Ship has sailed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Poor Kaminski. When you're in the top 3 best footballers in the defence. I wonder is he any good on the wing 

Statistically he must be the best in our defence with ball at feet.

When it does go wrong it's going to be monumental and a YouTube classic.

I like him a lot.

• Like 3

Such a lack of leadership on the park is part of the problem imo and it doesn't help when the gaffer is in hiding at the back of the bench.

PNE jumped straight on us like we all knew they would and you could see the players looking around at each other. As if to say wtf is going on somebody do something !

Too many nice lads ?  Modern footballers ?  The biggest lad playing wide ? Raw youngster in the center of defense ?

Whatever it was we were crying out for a few enforcers and sleeves rolled up bawling at the rest of them. I know it's probably way beyond our means but can't help thinking we needed a Phil Jones in there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mowbray complaining of the cold?

Well a February night game at Barnsley may be a chill to far....

TBF though upstairs in the JW with an incoming freezing wind is just about the coldest I've ever been, anywhere

The back of NO5 in the BBE would give it a run for its money !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Such a lack of leadership on the park is part of the problem imo and it doesn't help when the gaffer is in hiding at the back of the bench.

PNE jumped straight on us like we all knew they would and you could see the players looking around at each other. As if to say wtf is going on somebody do something !

Too many nice lads ?  Modern footballers ?  The biggest lad playing wide ? Raw youngster in the center of defense ?

Whatever it was we were crying out for a few enforcers and sleeves rolled up bawling at the rest of them. I know it's probably way beyond our means but can't help thinking we needed a Phil Jones in there.

We need somebody with a back bone.

My Rugby League team had a new player/coach a few years back. In his first game we played away at Featherstone. We hadn't won there since WW2 ! To cap it all he was a Featherstone lad. After about 5 minutes Fev scored a try and as our lot waited under the posts for the conversion he gathered all the players together. He said - " If you think we're going to spend the rest of the afternoon stood under these fucking posts you've got another think coming and those bastards over there have as well ! "

We went on to win by a street !

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 2