• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it’s been mentioned a few times, but I honestly think he really crossed a line last night when he made the comment: ’we are the team we are, with respect to Blackburn Rovers, we haven’t be

With respect to Tony Mowbray, we are Blackburn Rovers and we have pulled you off the football scrapheap and given you 4 years that your previous management achievements barely deserved. Now that you a

The bottom line is that he was poor.  Caught badly out of position on the second and stood off and allowed the player to shoot for the first.  Neither Harwood-Bellis nor Branthwaite look convincing at

Posted Images

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Awful game of football. I thought Tony plays the beautiful game? This is hoofball - nothing less.

No hood all is getting second balls and hitting target areas this is shite

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Awful game of football. I thought Tony plays the beautiful game? This is hoofball - nothing less.

Long thought media nonsense. Anybody that watches us a few times knows that is so far from the truth 

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

These two on iFollow are smoking summat....

”I think we’ve started well and have been the better side”

ehhhhh!!? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

On the Barnsley commentators tonight who are not too bad. Getting increasing tired of the Rovers iFollow commentary.

• Silas unpinned this topic