BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers, Wed 17th Feb

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Long thought media nonsense. Anybody that watches us a few times knows that is so far from the truth 

Fake news in action. Sky make out we are this attacking team. You wouldn't need to have watched many of the last 15 games to see we are generally paying very poorly and it's definetely not very exciting, is it? The odd goal is. We don't seem to have a style 

Jesus, the officials are brutal. This linesman is calling lads a few feet onside offside. 

Wow, Bennett outmuscled by a Barnsley players 3 fingers touching off him 

Bellis looks decent 

We need better long balls 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

Just now, StevenSK said:

Bang on he’s shite

I think he’s playing well here. He’s a lot better than Bell. His first 10 games for us he wasn’t good, but he was playing with very little defence ahead of him. 

• Like 1

Just now, J*B said:

I think he’s playing well here. He’s a lot better than Bell. His first 10 games for us he wasn’t good, but he was playing with very little defence ahead of him. 

Nah he’s to far off the ball, I’ve seen milk turn quicker. Remember Downing playing left back at Wigan etc last year that’s exactly how it looks feels to me seeing Douglas there

• Like 2