BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers, Wed 17th Feb

20 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I prefer steve kean and coyle , they were just shite managers, mowbray is actually trying to hoodwink the fans now, utterly disgraceful 

Can't agree with Kean, awful awful man. But as a bloke I'd much rather have Coyle than Mowbray, yes he's a clown but seems a decent bloke. Mowbray on the other hand has a massive chip on his shoulder, I've never known a person (other than politicians) feel the need to constantly tell people what a great guy they are and what a morally virtuous life they live. 

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 5

The thing the irks me the most about that “we’ve not been premier league for a long time” comment is we’ve just lost to QPR, PNE and Barnsley....when was the last time the 3 of them were premier league? 

We don’t even look like a decent Championship side despite having 3 alleged future prem stars and a £12m strike force! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RoverInverness said:

Is he from the HSH agency? I fear that’s the only place our next manager is coming from. Does anyone know what washed up old out of work has beens they currently have on their books? Just so we can be prepared.

Pulis and Mark robbins are HSH pal

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Can't agree with Kean, awful awful man. But as a bloke I'd much rather have Coyle than Mowbray, yes he's a clown but seems a decent bloke. Mowbray on the other hand has a massive chip on his shoulder, I've never known a person (other than politicians) feel the need to constantly tell people what a great guy they are and what a morally virtuous life they lives. 

That comes from a lack of confidence as does the tetchiness when questioned.

He clearly has no real confidence in his squad being good enough to play a more robust don't worry about the opposition type of football. Has no confidence in a best 11 and his own tactics, they all change every week and often multiple times per game.

Everything he tends to do goes against everything he claims to seek, consistency basically.

He looks like a man trying to eat soup with a sieve. 

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Dunn’s all about feathering his nest he’ll never upset the apple cart certainly in local football circles. 

He could just keep quiet instead of critising fans but yes he's a brown noser and thick enough to think he's in the running for Rovers manager.

Shame he's spoiling his playing legacy by not engaging brain.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, superniko said:

The thing the irks me the most about that “we’ve not been premier league for a long time” comment is we’ve just lost to QPR, PNE and Barnsley....when was the last time the 3 of them were premier league? 

We don’t even look like a decent Championship side despite having 3 alleged future prem stars and a £12m strike force! 

Both QPR and Barnsley have been members of the Premier League. PNE happily have not. 

Let's not go down the " we are the bigger club than you route * 

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Can’t bash Dunn though, sorry. Absolute club legend, just wrong opinion on this 

His opinion does tend to be wrong a lot, particularly when it comes to the managerial choices of the chicken pluckers putting cash in his pockets. 

Aye, but he'll always be our Dunny 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

I guarantee you we will comfortably stay up.....

If this current run continues we will be looking down not up. We haven't been playing the top teams yet we can't win a game. Unlikely that we'll be relegated, we will scab a couple of wins somewhere but not impossible and a long,long way from where we should be.

19 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

We've just lost 3 games in a row, against teams below us at the start of play. We've struggled all season against better teams who are above us. The point most certainly stands, where are the points coming from!?!?!

It's not just losing that's the problem, our form is abysmal and has been for a while in spite of a few results going our way. Playing like we did tonight who would you back us to beat ?

18 minutes ago, booth said:

It's looking like we have a Coyle-like appointment right now with the increasingly bizarre tactics and press interviews.

It was Coyle that got us into a position to be relegated to league 1. It was Mowbray that got us back into the Championship and solidified us following absolute turmoil.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Both QPR and Barnsley have been members of the Premier League. PNE happily have not. 

Let's not go down the " we are the bigger club than you route * 

What are you talking about? 
My point is Mowbray is saying we’re not premier league quality as if to justify these results but we’ve just lost to 3 teams who are mid-table Championship plodders at best. 

• Like 3