BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was always in reality Mercer. We just had different opinions. 

Surprise you didnt to my posts in the Mowbray thread and my shortlist in the Mowbray's successor. 

Got banned for a couple of days and also got a couple of urgent jobs on.  God forbid but expect to be working most of tomorrow if some info i'm waiting for comes through.

8 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm old enough to remember when he had a couple of half-decent games and some on here started saying he was worth £7m🙄

He was calling Mowbray a clown for his treatment of BB.  Get off Breo's back would you.  Half-decent?  He was one of our best performers earlier in the season.  Some of you are willing the guy to fail to justify your initial criticisms and issues with his fee.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

On iFollow...

Forest have a half-time round up of the scores around the grounds while the Rovers commentary has...silence. Hardly groundbreaking stuff, but at least Forest are making an effort! As always, Rovers as a club just give off the feeling that they can't really be all that bothered. It's been the same for a decade now. 

Commentary is Radio Nottingham. Professional.

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Calm down. He can't see my posts. 

He is a waste of £7m though. Sorry that upsets you.

It's just boring seeing the usual suspects jump on everything he does wrong.  He's playing better than most today, he was very good earlier in the season.  Wasn't most of the £7m in performance-related add-ons?  I'd have spent the money differently but hey ho.  Not BB's fault.  And I think Mowbray's management of him has been shocking.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

According to a lad on Twitter it’s 2 first half goals in 14 matches. Throw in conceding first in 12 of the last 15 matches (not 16) and the stats are beyond damning of what an awful manager we have at the helm.

It's an absolutely alarming stat.  With the likes of Armstrong and Elliott up the top end it's particularly damning.

Just now, booth said:

Gallagher off - if he could see Gallagher wasn't working (no idea why he hasn't seen it doesn't work in every other match) why not change it in first ten minutes. Elliot out wide, Gallagher up front.

What's wrong with his brain?!?!

He set Gally up to fail. Then hooked him. Ridiculous. Awful man management. If you play him in his actual position and he's crap then fair enough, but everyone except TM knows he's no winger and never will be.

All he has to do is play players in their best positions. Elliot wide where he's made himself into the division's leading assist creator and Gally up front to at least make a nuisance of himself with their centre back. That's all. Don't have to worry about him scoring, making a nuisance of himself up front would be enough to occupy them.

Playing players in their best positions. Is that classed as rocket science where he's from or something?!? Infuriating and incompetent. Every bloody time. Bennett will be on for Nyambe at flippin' right back before this game's over, just to top it off, no doubt!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheRoversReturn said:

He set Gally up to fail. Then hooked him. Ridiculous. Awful man management. If you play him in his actual position and he's crap then fair enough, but everyone except TM knows he's no winger and never will be.

All he has to do is play players in their best positions. Elliot wide where he's made himself into the division's leading assist creator and Gally up front to at least make a nuisance of himself with their centre back. That's all. Don't have to worry about him scoring, making a nuisance of himself up front would be enough to occupy them.

Playing players in their best positions. Is that classed as rocket science where he's from or something?!? Infuriating and incompetent. Every bloody time. Bennett will be on for Nyambe at flippin' right back before this game's over, just to top it off, no doubt!

He set him up to fail when he bought him.