BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

1 minute ago, mustard said:

It's just boring seeing the usual suspects jump on everything he does wrong.  He's playing better than most today, he was very good earlier in the season.  Wasn't most of the £7m in performance-related add-ons?  I'd have spent the money differently but hey ho.  Not BB's fault.  And I think Mowbray's management of him has been shocking.

I don't rate him, that's my opinion. £ for £ he's one of the worst signings in the club's history. I don't blame him for that, i blame the clown who signed him

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hes a striker by trade. He scores goals when he plays there. His best performances comes from that position like Bristol city away or Preston away last season. 

I said on Thursday we need a new manager if we want promotion which I want. Plus discuss my shortlist in the appropriate threads. 

If your shortlist was that agency one then no I don’t want any of them 

10 minutes ago, mustard said:

It's just boring seeing the usual suspects jump on everything he does wrong.  He's playing better than most today, he was very good earlier in the season.  Wasn't most of the £7m in performance-related add-ons?  I'd have spent the money differently but hey ho.  Not BB's fault.  And I think Mowbray's management of him has been shocking.

This keeps coming about Brereton and it was a big lump up front for him. Presumably to get away from too many add ons and sell ons.

Around 5 mill i believe rising to nearly 7 over his contract so most of that will probably have been paid up now. He's improved but it was still shockingly bad business given what the team needed.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

This keeps coming about Brereton and it was a big lump up front for him. Presumably to get away from too many add ons and sell ons.

Around 5 mill i believe rising to nearly 7 over his contract so most of that will probably have been paid up now. He's improved but it was still shockingly bad business given what the team needed.

Oh yeah considering the holes all over the field, it wasn't wise to lump it all on a striker

• Like 1

Just now, Miker said:

Stupid sub.. Brereton has had a lively game and should have been kept on for longer. Should've subbed Elliott instead.

Yeah but as we know the only reason we get these loan players is that Tony agrees they always play ahead of our own. 

2 minutes ago, Miker said:

Stupid sub.. Brereton has had a lively game and should have been kept on for longer. Should've subbed Elliott instead.

Elliott has had a really poor game but Mowbray would rather look after other team's players.  A nice way to kill BB's confidence.  No surprise considering Tony's man management skills.

Edited by mustard
  • Like 4