BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

Most frustrating thing is there is nothing being done that I can see to address our issues. Either by the club, or by the manager/coaching staff.

Philosophy, tactics, whatever you want to call it. It’s abysmal. Totally impractical. We are not set up to win football games. It’s become a joke.

God I hope he walks. Nothing sensible about our set up at the moment.

I long for a sensible manager.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Weirdly I’m seeing more defence of Mowbray on social media now than midweek ‘not his fault we missed the penalty’ and the like 

Course you will, no doubt many of them won't have watched it. Or if they did were probably on the bottle at 9am. Bloody idiots.

There's nobheads on Facebook who don't think we are downscaling the training facilities. Other nobheads who think we should downscale the stadium.

Fuck em' not fans in my book.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Meesh said:

Looked liked it, although suggestions that it might have just been cramp. Probably the former, hopefully the latter. Maybe it'll force the contract situation as a silver lining... Nyambe is certainly injury-prone.

He took a knock when the keeper took him down for the penalty. Probably that.

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

After 30 championship games:

18/19 - 43 points, 7 points off sixth.
19/20 - 44 points, 6 points off sixth. 
20/21 - 39 points, 11 points off sixth.

I think that shows more than anything that Mowbray has to go. I would let Damien Johnson have a crack till the end of the season and find someone in that time.

• Like 2

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

The reporter on Final score said Rovers were poor, Forest deserved to win, an unbiased opinion.

We are painful boring stagnant we play without any real intent or purpose, it’s so sideways and slow the opposition 9/10 times have men back in time 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roverthechimp said:

Erm how do i put this. Just spent 40 minutes ordering a new kettle and a screen protector for my phone rather than follow the game 😳

You have chosen well young Roverchimp ,

When you are on a journey, some maybe drawn to a different path  to seek joy, whilst others endure the same old repetitive shit served up week after week -  Mr Miyagi - 20/2/21 (probably)

• Like 6

Very even game I thought today. Draw would have been a reasonable result based on the balance of play. But only really because Forest looked as poor as us. To progress when a team play as poorly as Forest did today we have to beat them, not lose against them in a marginal game....

Wonder what the tolerence is. Lost four on the spin, significantly behind where we were last season on the table. Surely about time they will pull the trigger? Maybe one loss.

• Like 2