BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

My only hope is a dressing room “ revolt “....Mulgrew clearly had words which forced his exit......Maybe Lenihan’s “ injury “ came out of his mouth....they have to appreciate they are being ruined, laughed at, vilified ....all because of him....come on boys....if ever there was a day  to fight for a career , the shirt and the club...it’s today . 

• Like 5

Just now, Dolly blue said:

My only hope is a dressing room “ revolt “....Mulgrew clearly had words which forced his exit......Maybe Lenihan’s “ injury “ came out of his mouth....they have to appreciate they are being ruined, laughed at, vilified ....all because of him....come on boys....if ever there was a day  to fight for a career , the shirt and the club...it’s today . 

I think Dack's benching came out of his mouth too. It certainly wasn't because he's not match fit because that means nothing to Tony and his Tombola of shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

The days of players forcing out managers are long gone..... and you also have to have a board that is local and listens

• Like 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

a good way of releasing your anger,i think i`ll go in the loft and look for my air rifle😊

Thats what the old 'Birdie' (the nutter, not the current one) used to do: he used to take potshots at folk out of his upstairs bedroom window on Nuttall Street.

Wonder whatever happened to him? He was a real head case!

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

So depressed tonight.

Won a bundle on Forest win but no solace.

Think we are in a real mess.  Other than insolvency, I don't know where the feck we are heading.

Do you genuinely think they are doing this with a view to washing their hands of the club once/ if they sell Brockhall?