BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nothing on Radio Lancashire. Even Neill came on to face the music after a banging but no Mowbray.

Andy Bayes and Kevin Gallagher are in the BBC Radio Lancashire studio in Blackburn for away games outside Lancashire. This is down to the current Covid restrictions at the minute. So watching Rovers games on Ifollow and broadcasting that way

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Asked about how concerned he was by a fourth straight defeat, Mowbray said: “I’ve talked about my views on football, I’m performance related, I think the performance was really decent and if we play like that most weeks then we’ll win football matches"

The man's a fucking idiot. 

You might think you're performance related Tony, but we are results related and we'd like you to fuck off now.

As if results aren't a part of performance anyway. We have played like that most weeks, and here we are with several less points than at this stage last season! Obviously you're wrong Tony! Nearly every time we have the possession we dick it up.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mowbray just does not think about what he is saying.

Ryan was 'rested' then is played and breaks down late in a game.

So it's Mowbrays fault for playing him too soon OR is he saying that the player was picked under pressure from Fans and Press?

He is so weak and insecure.

He said midweek there was ‘no reason’ he didn’t play and ‘not everybody can get in to the squad’.

Now it’s ‘he had to protect him and he should be allowed to be left to manage as manager’.

Poor comments, he’s effectively putting something that is accountable to himself on to the fans. All deflection tactics.

Not only are we seeing a lack of attempts to change and improve things on the pitch, we’re seeing a lack of acknowledgment off the pitch. A bad combination, no wonder he is losing respect and credibility. It’s all very sad.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nothing on Radio Lancashire. Even Neill came on to face the music after a banging but no Mowbray.

He has been interviewed one way or another though, as we have quotes. My point is don't do any sort of interview if he can't take being asked questions about his decisions.

Just now, Don Said said:

He said midweek there was ‘no reason’ he didn’t play and ‘not everybody can get in to the squad’.

Now it’s ‘he had to protect him and he should be allowed to be left to manage as manager’.

Poor comments, he’s effectively putting something that is accountable to himself on to the fans. All deflection tactics.

Not only are we seeing a lack of attempts to change and improve things on the pitch, we’re seeing a lack of acknowledgment off the pitch. A bad combination, no wonder he is losing respect and credibility. It’s all very sad.

Exactly, he doesn't do accountability, he's a very dishonest character. 

• Like 2

I find the number of “injuries “ very interesting. How many injuries do , for example, Burnley get ? They have a team who knows what it’s doing, a back room team who keeps  them fit physically , a manager who does his best by them....and a mental fitness that they WANT to be a part of .

What do we have ? Hamstrings, calves, groins , “ lack of match fitness “ , some played way before they’re fit ( Dack Travis ) ...then there’s Ayala “ I’ll play when I like “.......good clubs , run well , managed well , have players in good number who actually WANT to play ....if you were Gallagher, Nyambe, Brererton, Davenport ,  Butterworth, Rothwell would you want to play under the current “ regime”.......they don’t bust a gut to put the shirt on because he’s not worth playing for...and it’s easier than being hung out to dry 

The whole mentality is WRONG ... the whole mentality is Mowbray 

Edited by Dolly blue
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Asked about how concerned he was by a fourth straight defeat, Mowbray said: “I’ve talked about my views on football, I’m performance related, I think the performance was really decent and if we play like that most weeks then we’ll win football matches"

The man's a fucking idiot. 

Didn't look like it on Wednesday night, it was route one all game. 

He's not getting the best out of our players currently, and needs to step up and take responsibility for it. It's that simple.

The only positive I take from today is Mowbray mentioning that the owners might not like the fact we've lost four in a row after the game. I had assumed they didn't give a fuck, like they haven't for the last decade, so at least that is some solace that they might fire the useless old twat. 

Edited by CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mowbray just does not think about what he is saying.

Ryan was 'rested' then is played and breaks down late in a game.

So it's Mowbrays fault for playing him too soon OR is he saying that the player was picked under pressure from Fans and Press?

He is so weak and insecure.

The journalist he was speaking to should ask him, "Are you saying it's our fault that Nyambe broke down?"

• Like 1

So, it seems Tony might be blaming the fans for Nyambe's injury.

My message to Mowbray - we've been living in extraordinary times in the last 12 months;  you have caused me additional anguish with IMO, your glib soundbites, your bullsh1t and excuse and blame culture.  Other fans may feel the same.

In the name of God, do the right thing and walk. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yet when we scrap a win it’s all about the result not the performance 

Hang on Tom, it sounds like you are implying TM changes the goal posts regularly. Mr Integrity would never do that... 

Anyway it's the unforseen injuries, the age of the loanees that were forced upon him, the fans fault for picking the scapegoat in the starting 11 that cost us today. Not the manager. 

Now stop questioning him. He and his cronies have a business deal to finalise. If only football stopped getting in the way and fans and media stopped asking questions. Whoever heard of a manager being accountable? 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Cherry Blue said:

So why didn't they get in touch with Mowbray?

maybe the Nottingham based BBC team will interview him. I don't know but BBC has restricted their Sports team for not going out of the county due to the current Covid Restrictions. Ask Andy Bayes if an interview with BBC has been conduct post match. Waiting for a response. 

• Like 1