BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

Just now, rigger said:

We haven't got an unsackable manager. But I don't think that losing games is going to lead to Mowbray being sacked. I hope I am wrong. I will always support the Rovers, no matter who the owners or manager are. I may decide not to attend games, but I will always be a Rover.

I can't see them sacking Mowbray if we lose today, or midweek, or next weekend. So I want us to win today.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Not sure on what formation we are planning on anymore.

I think Mowbray and Venus will be looking to go 2 up 2 down with a few detatched out wide.

To be fair, Mowbray has been more than semi-detached from events on field for a good while now. Long enough to gain permission for a new plan, but not quite long enough to put down the foundations on the next set up through the front at Brockhall.

In my opinion, Tony's pension pot is full enough at this point. Developments on and off the field are becoming suspiciously disconnected from football, and more to do with greedy self-interest.giphy.gifand no, I'm not talking about referees 😞

4 minutes ago, SoldierMo said:

Hmm read on twitter that may be a fallout between lenihan and management 🤷🏻‍♂️

More likely fed up with not practicing set pieces both defensive and offensive ,coaching is non existent just put a video on of the next team we are playing and say watch this  and thats it ..Some players except it and some eventualy say something ...