BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

2 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I can hear it now...H-B and JB, chasing shadows to yakety sax/Benny Hill theme. 

Script: Rovers concede a breakaway at 5’, score on a phantom penalty just before halftime, then lose on a counter at 90+2. But, we have 60% possession. 
take that, Forest!! 

I'm more excited at who he's going to blame this week. He had a cup of tea with Nyambe who is almost a friend, so it could be anyone!

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Just thinking about the possibility of Waggott sacking Mowbray, or suggesting this to Venkys. It's not going to happen, is it? See he knows Mowbray will keep us mid table, but if we do twist and it doesn't work out, we could end up in a worse position, therefore reflecting poorly on Waggot, particularly is he is close to retiring. 

It's a shit position for us to be in. 

I wouldn't say he's guaranteed to keep us up at all but he doesn't need to for very long does he?

Just long enough for this Brockhall scam to go through.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Andy Bayes on BBC Radio Lancs saying that Rovers squad isn't top 6 quality despite Mowbray's comments. Also said that Mowbray would have had toughness times if fans were in the stadium currently. 

Very honest comments from him

Seems like some of our fans having been getting stuck into Bayes and Sharpe a bit - now hearing a bit of a different tune!?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Wtf was that from Gallagher. Why can’t he do basic passes

Or control. He's an absolute clogger and it's really being highlighted on the wing. 

I get the feeling he thinks he's a better footballer than he is and therefore doesn't want to rely on his size,more his "skill". Or maybe he's just weak as a kitten. It's hard to know. 

• Like 1