BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

9 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Can you say anymore? Sounds interesting

It's the land behind the Darwen End, were the school used to be, that now just looks a mess and is used as a car park. There are plans for a fast food chain, bar and petrol garage.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2021 at 11:33, 1864roverite said:

Incorrect information

I’m pretty sure it isn’t incorrect, so would be interested what you know, that is me being 100% certain that, that is happening, I’ll put my neck on the line and say that pal, not saying you are wrong as maybe I’ve been told totally incorrect info, but I’m really confident I haven’t been. Are you the one who insinuated some can’t of investment in the actual club from the Issa brothers? If so that’s a load of tosh.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AAK said:

I’m pretty sure it isn’t incorrect, so would be interested what you know, that is me being 100% certain that, that is happening, I’ll put my neck on the line and say that pal, not saying you are wrong as maybe I’ve been told totally incorrect info, but I’m really confident I haven’t been. Are you the one who insinuated some can’t of investment in the actual club from the Issa brothers? If so that’s a load of tosh.

Are you the one who said a petrol station is going to built before the Darwen end?

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

So the rumour was posted and nothing else said on the interesting development of the ISSA brothers? Anyone actually able to say anything

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/19642347.blackburns-billionaire-issa-brothers-invest-millions-burnley/

Mentions of a couple of developments alongside the M65

Edited by perthblue02

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

Maybe Waggott want's to build our new training ground in Burnley.

I'm sure there would still be folk saying what a good idea it was.

• Like 6

Good job that lot have just re-developed Gawthorpe or they’d be buying Brockhall off us (PNE Euxton style)…

’So negative! Get real, we can’t turn down a deal like that from an established PL side. Those state of the art Portakabins up Whitebirk sound fantastic. Well done to the club 👏

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Good job that lot have just re-developed Gawthorpe or they’d be buying Brockhall off us (PNE Euxton style)…

’So negative! Get real, we can’t turn down a deal like that from an established PL side. Those state of the art Portakabins up Whitebirk sound fantastic. Well done to the club 👏

The PNE Euxton training ground has been owned by Bolton and Wigan in the past a,now it's Preston's,maybe Wagott will buy it if he sells Brockhall down the line and we'll be the 4th team to train there.

6 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

So the rumour was posted and nothing else said on the interesting development of the ISSA brothers? Anyone actually able to say anything

What interesting development? 

They aren't buying Rovers for sure. Can't see what land around Ewood Park they can buy cos they isn't any. 

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What interesting development? 

They aren't buying Rovers for sure. Can't see what land around Ewood Park they can buy cos they isn't any. 

What about the two massive car parks, BRIC and derelict land adjoining Bolton Road where the church used to be?

Quite a substantial package of land there and all of it could be built on if the right wheels were greased.

The charlatans owning and running Rovers will draw the line at nothing, in my opinion, and nothing should be ruled out. A quick glance at Waggott's 'resume' sets alarm bells off. Consultancy work at Southend and Gillingham associated with developments and property? Not very reassuring.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

What about the two massive car parks, BRIC and derelict land adjoining Bolton Road where the church used to be?

Quite a substantial package of land there and all of it could be built on if the right wheels were greased.

The charlatans owning and running Rovers will draw the line at nothing, in my opinion, and nothing should be ruled out. A quick glance at Waggott's 'resume' sets alarm bells off. Consultancy work at Southend and Gillingham associated with developments and property? Not very reassuring.

Is that what they've purchased? 

Reckon they are potentially getting ready to purchase or something like that? 

Interested as to why it initially was big news? 

On 15/10/2021 at 18:59, RoversClitheroe said:

Is that what they've purchased? 

Reckon they are potentially getting ready to purchase or something like that? 

Interested as to why it initially was big news? 

Well, they aren't selling their garages apparently (that comes from someone who works for them) so I suspect any rumours linking the Issa's to Rovers are complete rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Ownership of the Senior Training centre passed from Blackburn Rovers Football and Athletic Limited to a newly formed company - Venkateshwara London Limited on the 24th June 2021, for a fee of £16.6 million

A7AB075A-861D-437D-B18E-22F159701BC6.png

E3A8D354-C1CA-4921-8EAD-E2E0CC7B34AE.png

This means the club no longer own the training centre.

The conspiracy theorists on here might care to note that the listed directors of the company that now own the centre appear to be Indian nationals and do not include the likes of Tony Mowbray and Steve Waggott .