BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

‘Consultations with fans groups are beginning’

Is there a chance that brfcs gets its own session? @Herbie6590 @J*B 

As I just do not trust that the holding to account Waggott needs will take place with the FF etc, whereas the quality of some of the forensic posts on here has been top notch.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

Wonder if the Honesty back drop was chosen on purpose 🙂

Not had chance to watch this yet, but will be watching it with sound off and noting times of interesting facial movements , then replaying to see what was said at those times.

Great game for all the family to play 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Consultations with fans groups are beginning’

Is there a chance that brfcs gets its own session? @Herbie6590 @J*B 

As I just do not trust that the holding to account Waggott needs will take place with the FF etc, whereas the quality of some of the forensic posts on here has been top notch.

I wouldn’t bank on it TBH but if we can, we will obviously...

• Like 1

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Talk about trying to lock the stable door after the horse has bolted.

He talks about being sorry for the fans finding out via the Ribble Valley planning website in Friday night and that he didn't expect it to appear so soon. Then says he is experienced in large developments and the sensitivities of these at football clubs. Surely with that experience he would have been wary of the risk of this leaking and done something about it?

I dont believe much of what he comes out with. I think he speaks with a forked tongue.

The only part that I welcome is that he says the Cat 1 academy is essential.

The £2 million pitch refurb will not happen, that i am confident about.

Perhaps someone could measure the size of Everton's Finch Farm compared to the academy at Brockhall and contrast.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Perhaps someone could measure the size of Everton's Finch Farm compared to the academy at Brockhall and contrast.

For a start it’s got 10 full-size grass pitches, one of which is floodlit, an additional floodlit synthetic pitch, training areas for fitness work and goalkeepers, as well as an exact recreation of the pitch at Goodison Park.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 1

I didn't hear any mention of the cash relating to the sale as if he was deliberately avoiding the subject. It's just a charm offensive in my view after the extensive criticism he and the others have had this week. I don't believe he would have gone public at all until it was a done deal had the news not broke last weekend.

Anybody notice his dry mouth when he was talking.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
51 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Watched it. No fears allayed. Just talk of “state of the art”, “fully integrated”, “football models” etc.

None of the very valid logistical issues addressed. He did say Cat 1 was vital, but it just doesn’t seem in any way plausible after basic scrutiny of the plans.

a couple of points worth noting...

- Rob Coar has clearly given him a brief history lesson on the Brockhall set up after the disingenuous and dismissive comments last weekend.

- He mentioned similar projects he’d been involved in at other clubs... not sure I’d be celebrating my track record if it read like his.

- Don’t worry Brockhall residents, there will be a community centre that can also be used as a health and wellness facility... possibly providing the services offered by 21st Solutions LTD eh Steve?

Propaganda piece.

If only there was already a gym on Brockhall....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

How can they be a ‘BRFCS Rep’ if the owners of BRFCS know nothing about it?

* Though looking through the last minutes, it would be ironic if the person who left the forum after calling anyone with an issue with the owners ‘tremblers’ being this place’s ‘representative’

I read that name and assumed not. He definitely does not “represent” the majority views of this board.

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

Not had chance to watch this yet, but will be watching it with sound off and noting times of interesting facial movements , then replaying to see what was said at those times.

I did notice the eyes averting from fixed gaze and the twitching and blinking when it went off football into the housing etc 🤔

Edited by tomphil

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

I was going to do a spoiler but will not knacker your fun.

There is an early classic though if you are into this stuff.