BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

I mentioned a petition at one point, but with Rev’s excellent letter and a good number of rovers fans visibly behind it, this would be even better. No guarantees that it will change anything of course, but most CEO’s with genuine concern for the fans and their views, it would cause them to think again.

Everton's Finch Farm facilities & comparisons amid Blackburn Rovers' training ground plans - LancsLive

"I didn't see it all because there is very intense security around there but I went into the buildings and different vantage points" - Waggott on his visit to Finch Farm.

Fact-finding Waggott-style. He essentially got his mate to give him a leg-up and he looked over a wall. 

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

This really is an excellent piece of work. It educates the genuinely unknowing about the issues and is very clever in the way that it plays in the Coventry thing.

I know it is posted on David Conn's twitter thing...and it is getting a good response-even on TheRovers facebook page. That has 14k members.

I

‘Members’ being the operative word....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Don't do Twatter...Screenshot texted to me...posted by "Mortgagecarl", who ( I am pretty sure) posts on here under another name

I did it and post as stated under @mortgagecarl

Happy to forward a screenshot if anyone wants one.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Everton's Finch Farm facilities & comparisons amid Blackburn Rovers' training ground plans - LancsLive

"I didn't see it all because there is very intense security around there but I went into the buildings and different vantage points" - Waggott on his visit to Finch Farm.

Fact-finding Waggott-style. He essentially got his mate to give him a leg-up and he looked over a wall. 

I suspect he read up a bit on Google and had a look at Google maps.

Waggott; ''but they seem to have a little more space than us on both side'' - seriously?, he's taking the piss or thinks all fans are thick as bricks.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Good lad!

Is it possible to see how many people click on it...or if Conn himself reads it?

Unless people retweet, or reply, you can't tell how many read it. I have copied it to Rich sharpe though and directly asked him, has he read it? No reply from him as yet.

36 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Waggott; ''but they seem to have a little more space than us on both side'' - seriously?, he's taking the piss or thinks all fans are thick as bricks.

He's a con man. Sadly, the vast majority of the bollocks he's spouted to date has been accepted, published or at least not actively challenged by those around the club and so he probably thinks everyone will just swallow whatever impressive sounding yet flawed suggestions he comes up with.

The Everton comparison will have been useful as a reference early on to justify the idea of amalgamation of the sites but he probably didn't anticipate that people would do research and compare the sites and unearth what difference there really is.

Next time he speaks he'll have found someone else to aspire to be. 

It will be an ever changing and evolving list of reasons and criteria because he knows the truth but will try to get through to planning permission by coming up with all sorts of rubbish and then it will be too late.

And yes, he probably thinks we are all so stupid we will just accept whatever we are told by the club and their staff without question.

To be fair a large number of Rovers fans are that stupid.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Have tweeted it to Pasha, FWIW.

There is a firm called Venkycob on twitter I think, who have some link with the owners. i will dig it out and send it their way too.

We could do with a decent journo publicising this.

2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

55 acres! bit of a fecking difference!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

It's real back of a fag packet stuff from Swag there. An absolute chancer and a thick one at that.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Surely one of the construction football management team would have had a bit of scaffold or a ladder in the van? 😉 

• Like 7