BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

58 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Yep,good to see some walking the walk.

Aye and you’d know...you’ve been fannying around like a eunuch for the best part of 10 years.

Unlike Johnny come Lately posh lads.

Jump of the pot mate!

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I know tempers are a bit frayed today because of the shitshows we are witnessing on (and off) the pitch but you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about that QEGS thread SG.

On a serious result today's result shows why Mowbray must have no input whatsoever into the future direction of the Academy and/or training facilities.

The players are playing like they know he's a dead man walking - and if he isn't, he bloody well ought to be!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I apologise to you SG194: We’re all ‘revved up’ and as a consequence sometimes make comments that one would like to retract. I hope that you think similarly.

Please can everyone desist in making smart arse and snide comments, attempts at ‘point scoring and just focus on the real issues at hand.

Its absolutely imperative in my view, that we all unite as one Rovers Family, just as it always used to be.

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I know what you mean SG, some have missed that point by a country mile in all the hysteria and back slapping over the letter.

Some walked the walk when king rat was here, the vast majority did sod all, i think thats the point you're making.

But we are where we are and I applaud Simon and the rest of the fans for standing up to be counted.

Venkys Out.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

• Moderation Lead

Been up at Brockhall this morning, there are loads of signs up next to Rovers’ training ground from the NIMBYs!

As an aside, it was the first time I’ve ever been stopped by security up there, usually I just drive on with impunity!

• Like 4

Just now, Herbie6590 said:

Ian Moore on this morning’s Fighting Talk on 5 Live is worth catching with up via the podcast...right from the off !!! 

Have you got a link? I can find all the previous ones but not this weeks?

EDIT: found it.

EDIT: Nope. Haven't found it😄

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

13 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Been up at Brockhall this morning, there are loads of signs up next to Rovers’ training ground from the NIMBYs!

As an aside, it was the first time I’ve ever been stopped by security up there, usually I just drive on with impunity!

God bless Google and the Brockhall NIMBYs

1 hour ago, Herbie6590 said:

Ian Moore on this morning’s Fighting Talk on 5 Live is worth catching with up via the podcast...right from the off !!! 

Thought you must have sent him a script 😉

HBM, it takes an hour or so for the podcast to appear.... you've time for the dogging excursion

41 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Rovers security? 

Ive not been down there for a couple of months

22 minutes ago, Neil Weaver said:

Thought you must have sent him a script 😉

HBM, it takes an hour or so for the podcast to appear.... you've time for the dogging excursion

Twitter DMs *may* have been exchanged....👀

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers security? 

Ive not been down there for a couple of months

The Blackburn End/Riverside side of the ground, main reception JW stand Club shop are completely shuttered up chaddy. If you're making a delivery or wanted to hand something in at reception you ring a mobile number and someone from security comes round a couple of minutes later to pick it up.

The Darwen End is open as Covid testing is being done there.