BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

18 minutes ago, JHRover said:

He's not a director and therefore not a board member of Blackburn Rovers

This is wrong. A board member does not need to be a director. An employee can be a board member and often are. He is the owner's representative on the board.... think of it like Balaji sitting on the board by proxy.

This sort of misinformation contributes to confusing people.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Just tried to 'educate' on Facebook based on the sponsorship still available.

I despair, really I do. Unfortunately these so called fans will end up with the club they deserve unless they wise up.

They're not bloody fans FFS, need I say any more?

please, wise up people!

3 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

This is wrong. A board member does not need to be a director. An employee can be a board member and often are. He is the owner's representative on the board.... think of it like Balaji sitting on the board by proxy.

You surprise me OEB: with respect, your post, which is bollocks,( sorry yeh I know, I'm no Henry Kissinger) does absolutely nothing to create harmony. 

What the fuck is a 'Board of Directors', if some of the 'Board', aren't Directors?

11 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

please, wise up people!

There's too many of them to be 'plants' and if they do class themselves as 'fans' it's important to win as many hearts and minds as possible through reasoned discussion. 

Unfortunately, I honestly believe  if Waggott was balls deep in their wives the FB crew would still support him.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
Just now, LDRover said:

There's too many of them to be 'plants' and if they do class themselves as 'fans' it's important to win as many hearts and minds as possible through reasoned discussion. 

Unfortunately, I honestly believe  if Waggott was balls deep in their wives the FB crew would still support him.

They’re used to getting shafted, now they’re just getting their wives in the mix....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

I didn't say he couldn't be a member of the board whilst not being a director. Maybe he could, I'm not clued up enough on that sort of thing. I said he isn't a member of the board.

In the case of this club membership of the board and directorship are interchangeable - there hasn't been a board member that isn't a director of the club for as long as I can recall. The only board members we have are all directors be it executive or non executive. 

The only appearance he makes in any club announcement or literature is as a member of the clubs 'senior management team' which supposedly provides 'key support' to the Board of Directors

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/january/rovers-announce-new-senior-management-team/

If Pasha was a board member of this club he should be named as such, yet he isn't mentioned anywhere. By comparison Paul Agnew managed to worm his way into directorship and became a board member at the same time. Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt, Derek Shaw, Alan Myers all the same. Even Vinny Rao. No Pasha though.

16 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

You surprise me OEB: with respect, your post, which is bollocks,( sorry yeh I know, I'm no Henry Kissinger) does absolutely nothing to create harmony. 

What the fuck is a 'Board of Directors', if some of the 'Board', aren't Directors?

Not sure if you mean it was "bollocks" because you think it was factually incorrect or just that you don't like the fact.

Anyway aptly named site here explains it for you. Just read section 1 carefully.

https://www.lawdonut.co.uk/business/business-ownership-and-management/the-board-of-directors/build-your-company-s-board#:~:text=By law%2C every private limited,have at least two directors.

He says he is a board member and doesn't say he is a director.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

Forget a bloody boycott (with respect): Nobody has been near Ewood for 12 months or more.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the start of next season, when in all probability we'll be able to attend as normal, is an absolutely massive chance to re-invigorate this club that we all love.

Why not show the Rao's what we are all really about...We've hated having the piss taken out of us by wankers such as Anderson, Shaw, Singh, Agnew, Coyle, Mowbray, Waggott and Venus and sorry from whoever threw the bloody snowball.

FFS, WE ARE BLACKBURN ROVERS FC: let's collectively aim to show everyone in 2021/22, what being A ROVER is all about!

Ermmm ..how ?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Not sure if you mean it was "bollocks" because you think it was factually incorrect or just that you don't like the fact.

Anyway aptly named site here explains it for you. Just read section 1 carefully.

https://www.lawdonut.co.uk/business/business-ownership-and-management/the-board-of-directors/build-your-company-s-board#:~:text=By law%2C every private limited,have at least two directors.

He says he is a board member and doesn't say he is a director.

Oh, ok. I stand corrected. I never really was a pedant but do know what a Director of a company should look and behave like.

If I needn’t need remindinding, you’ve just confirmed what we all already knew: BRFC do not have one Director (with a capital D), worthy of the title.

’Board or no fucking Board’ the fact remains (IMO) !...,

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Words fail me.

Identity theft.

That shower of shit have no conscience. They have no shame. I wish them nothing good.

They did the same with the Rovers history timeline pictures between the Jack Walker stand....ripped them down and replaced with 'Away fans tickets here'.

Disgrace.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They did the same with the Rovers history timeline pictures between the Jack Walker stand....ripped them down and replaced with 'Away fans tickets here'.

Disgrace.

Time to put them back!!!

• Like 1

Dumb the club down into their own little operation carrying their mates and mates players.  All whilst bills are paid by the wealthy foreign conglomerate. 

The further they move away from promotion talk and big spending the easier it is. Nice little set up in the middle of the championship plodding along and keeping people in jobs.

Seems the void is being exploited yet again.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Dumb the club down into their own little operation carrying their mates and mates players.  All whilst bills are paid by the wealthy foreign conglomerate. 

The further they move away from promotion talk and big spending the easier it is. Nice little set up in the middle of the championship plodding along and keeping people in jobs.

Seems the void is being exploited yet again.

Absolutely. So easy to pigeon hole us as little old rovers by removing all the history and peddling mediocrity as some kind of success.

Shithouses, the lot of em.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

What do you mean by that?

Surely you have to completely discredit the plans first by showing them up for what they are. and once that's been achieved, then if they still insist on pressing on, that might be the time for the pitchforks?

I don’t think you need to even bother discrediting the plans. They discredit themselves. You’re assuming that the people behind this genuinely think it’s an improvement to cram two well functioning sites into one too-small site. Nobody involved in this can possibly think it’s beneficial, IMO. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, darrenrover said:

???. What you say makes no sense Josh. In fact, what the fuck are you really on about?....the situation couldn't be clearer could it?

If you've nothing constructive one way or the other to say, then best stay silent perhaps.....

This is a forum. The entire concept is to discuss, if you don’t like that you’re free to not use it. As far as I’m aware, as yet, nobody has put together any constructive opposition to the training ground fiasco. Obviously I have no idea what people are doing privately, but there’s nothing public. 

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

This is a forum. The entire concept is to discuss, if you don’t like that you’re free to not use it. As far as I’m aware, as yet, nobody has put together any constructive opposition to the training ground fiasco. Obviously I have no idea what people are doing privately, but there’s nothing public. 

Ok, fair enough, let’s enjoy the forum:

Disce Prodesse and Arte et Labore.

41 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

See below:

It can be done if we all join as one!

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

0BE84FF3-C092-4D2D-931C-5A7203613B50.jpeg

I’ve absolutely no idea what you’re talking about at this point and I’m astonished if anyone else does. What is this meant to mean? We can draw Liverpool in the cup? We can put an advert in the Telegraph? It’s a total mystery and personally I think you’d do better if you stopped the riddles. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, darrenrover said:

please, wise up people!

The thing is Darren.

On FB The Rovers fan groups have 12k+ fans. Much more than on here.

I'll be honest.

So far all I've seen is you moan at every single fan on here and with you actually doing very little in terms of:

Strategy to stop Brockhall being sold.

Advising others on it with actual information.

Personally think all you're doing is destroying this topic with your constant negative chat.

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I’ve absolutely no idea what you’re talking about at this point and I’m astonished it anyone else does. What is this meant to mean? We can draw Liverpool in the cup? We can put an advert in the Telegraph? It’s a total mystery and personally I think you’d do better if you stopped the riddles. 

Personally, I think you’d do better than adversely comment. Choice is yours to make obviously, you’ll have your own reasons.

That’s me done on here for the foreseeable.

RTID!!