BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Why can't the owners be asked for it and expected to stump up for it ?

I don't get this line of we can't keep asking the owners it's their responsibility and partly their fault its been neglected.  It's a vital piece of kit for a professional football club i'd have thought.

You don't get eggs without hens so how do they expect football without a pitch ?

Venky Venky is still confused by whether the chicken came first or the egg

• Like 4

Try and try their best these folk don't they?

Rovers and Brockhall ideally placed. Why don't Liverpool move their training ground to Manchester? 

Footballers can live in Cheshire or Manchester and be at the training ground in 30 minutes. On the M6 and A59 it would be as quick to Brockhall as Blackburn 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ulrich said:

We can get the old codger a golf cart ™️

Well I expect ™️ will be looking even more miserable on Saturday as he watches his beautiful performing team strut their stuff in our half at Cardiff. Hopefully it's a rollover week so at least the trio of charlatans can have some hope of millions back. I will assume this is why Pasha came and whilst everyone has thanked those involved (I do too), I think Pasha and the Venkys also need some credit here too. The best part of all is that them stopping this ridiculous idea suggests that they want our club to be successful again and not just here to rape and pillage. This for me is good news as we have long wondered and now we have a good indication that they want what is best for our club. 👍

Thank you Pasha and the Venkys.

You're probably over-egging it and we'll be back with reality after Cardiff. If Venkys sack the trio and get us a decent manager I might agree with you.

7 hours ago, DE. said:

Yes, all that money unnecessarily wasted on a scheme that the current lot were trying to sneak under the radar. Massive positive.

Massively positive that we are back exactly where we were! That's Venky progress for you!

5 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Who is this bloke? 

Anyone heard of him before?

Nope. What I find quite amusing is that they just block all and sundry who challenge their views, it reminds me of an ostrich. No person of intelligence dismisses others like that, as it is a clear indication that they perceive their opinion to be absolute and above question. I do find the kids of today funny, the guy is clearly just a class A twat.

4 hours ago, 47er said:

You're probably over-egging it and we'll be back with reality after Cardiff. If Venkys sack the trio and get us a decent manager I might agree with you.

It's a step in the right direction.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ulrich said:

Nope. What I find quite amusing is that they just block all and sundry who challenge their views, it reminds me of an ostrich. No person of intelligence dismisses others like that, as it is a clear indication that they perceive their opinion to be absolute and above question. I do find the kids of today funny, the guy is clearly just a class A twat.

It's a step in the right direction.

I’ve noticed the ostrich mentality a lot with a section of rovers fans. Yesterday was a great example. Head removed from the sand after presumably months and the first question is “why is it only a thing now the team is on a bad run.” It became a thing (late January early February was it) as soon as someone discovered the clubs underhand way of applying for planning permission BEFORE they attempted a consultation meeting. Pure coincidence our bad runs go on for months on end.

Can’t say I’m surprised see it all the time. Talk of the owners - head in the sand. Talk of the manager - head in the sand. Talk of the management hierarchy - head in the sand. So when it comes to a combination of the downright incompetent and chancers promising a state of the art “fully integrated” training facility that would only reach the same standards the current one is, instead of questioning the decade of disasters and looking at the track record of the people involved it’s far easier to, yup, put their heads in the sand.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Who on earth is this waster?

He is a pseudo millennial wannabe with a self-proclaimed history of mental health issues (according to his WordPress rantings..)

Probably a north west expat, now living 'the dream' in London, and wondering why life is so shit in that crowded, git-infested and intolerant excuse for a capital, compared to plying his trade in the relatively stress-free and clean air environs of one of the UK's most affordable rubbish places to live 😉 (like I do)..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

He is a pseudo millennial wannabe with a self-proclaimed history of mental health issues (according to his WordPress rantings..)

Probably a north west expat, now living 'the dream' in London, and wondering why life is so shit in that crowded, git-infested and intolerant excuse for a capital, compared to plying his trade in the relatively stress-free and clean air environs of one of the UK's most affordable rubbish places to live 😉 (like I do)..

Wonder if he suggested tearing old Trafford down and rebuilding a state of the art stadium in Essex 

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

I’ve just looked at some of his other tweets. One of them is suggesting that ‘the suggestion of them being crooks is only because we are on a bad run’.

What a troll.

• Like 3

He's also a sealion as well, "I'm just trying to understand, please help me to understand, why you might think that Tony mowbray is a useless balloon". 

"interesting answers so far, but they haven't quite answered the question"

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

So basically another who only belongs on twitter and struggles to cope with the real world. They do tend to crumble with anything outside of their own thought bubbles.

11 hours ago, tomphil said:

Why can't the owners be asked for it and expected to stump up for it ?

I don't get this line of we can't keep asking the owners it's their responsibility and partly their fault its been neglected.  It's a vital piece of kit for a professional football club i'd have thought.

You don't get eggs without hens so how do they expect football without a pitch ?

Utterly bonkers when they'll happily spew millions on investment players we don't need on the suggestion of a manager and their agent pals.

This club is all wrong from the bottom to the top still.

Quite right, they're either the owners or they are not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 47er said:

Quite right, they're either the owners or they are not.

The main issue again i reckon is the void between here and India.  Why are people at the club so happy to divert large chunks of their multi million quid annual donation towards the likes of Brereton and Gallagher but not the pitch or stadium ?

Why do they keep extending contracts of those who contributed nothing or carry others until they see fit and are fit to go and play for someone else . Yet don't put money into upgrading the training comlex if it's so urgently needed ?

Why do we keep giving contracts to Middlesbrough cast offs but not relay the pitch ?

Could it possibly be it's easier to make a few extra quid and a few quid for mates that way but not so easy if spending on fixed assets ?

Just a thought...

• Like 2