A plea to Venkys & Raos on behalf of Old Blackburnians & Associated Partners, QEGS (1977-80), 'The Invincibles'!

3 hours ago, tina said:

It was. My dad played on the right wing. Ronnie Farnworth. Used to brag about all the goals he got but was in awe about Tommy. His lads never made it but I did get a cup or two in the US at a late age. Cheers

Was that Ronnie, formerly of Marsh House Chippy?

21 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Was that Ronnie, formerly of Marsh House Chippy?

That was Ronnie Tattersall. I remember playing against him when he played for CWC Engineering in the Darwen Amateur League. Last I heard he was living in the Lake District.

I'm afraid any attempt at communicating with our owners will be futile. It just will not reach them. They are stuck in their ivory tower.

I hope and pray that they will, at some stage, realise that a football club cannot exist without supporters and that owners need to have a two-way communication with the supporters. Only then will we be able to present our views.

How many years now? The wait goes on.