BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

evans is like one the people you see in every factory and building site,they make a living by looking busy but they never actually do anything

Great way of describing him. He does nothing - not a good passer, a strong tackler, doesn't make great runs into the box. But like you say can look busy. Unfortunately in an underperforming team these players get found out. 

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

No matter how he plays Davenport is always out of the team after one game. His fitness is going to ruin his career 

Glad the fans didn’t injure Nyambe too much 

The whole Nyambe thing is a farce.

Apart from that I quite like the balance of this team.

I’m going for a Facebook-fan-favourite, all-is-forgiven win this evening.

I'm not sure how I feel about anything Rovers at the minute, do I want to win? Yes. Will I be surprised to lose? No. Time for Mowbray to go? Yes. Will he overstay his welcome and infuriate the majority and leave a sour taste in the mouth? Probably 🤷🙄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gumbi said:

It's incredible that Nyambe has already recovered from his season ending hamstring injury. Maybe Mowbray is annoyed that he isn't injured and is now going to do his best to correct that.

shades of kean talking **** about ryan nelsens knee being shattered only for him to sign for spurs the week after!!!,tony is reaching kean levels of b***shit

• Like 1