BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

I vowed to myself I wasn't going to watch this even though I have the red button.

Then some ridiculous irrational thoughts entered my head. I read TMs programme notes and it had a sinister calming, almost cheering effect on me. like reading the Volkischer Beobachter in May 1945.

Then I saw the line up and preposterously had a flash back to that run of games before Evans got injured against Preston. He and Travis had been excellent together in central midfield.

What madness has taken root in my soul? 

Please help.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

rothwell is usually awful when played out wide,i don`t know why because he`s got pace to burn,he should be a right handful,coming inside or out

He's quick, but he's not fast.

He also always wants to cut back inside when playing out wide - so a) he's not going to consistently run away from you as a FB and b) you always know where he wants to go with the ball.

10 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

I vowed to myself I wasn't going to watch this even though I have the red button.

Then some ridiculous irrational thoughts entered my head. I read TMs programme notes and it had a sinister calming, almost cheering effect on me. like reading the Volkischer Beobachter in May 1945.

Then I saw the line up and preposterously had a flash back to that run of games before Evans got injured against Preston. He and Travis had been excellent together in central midfield.

What madness has taken root in my soul? 

Please help.

It's a bridge too far for me tonight I'm afraid.

I'll watch the highlights on YT if we don't get mullered.

32 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

evans is like one the people you see in every factory and building site,they make a living by looking busy but they never actually do anything

Yeah, I'm half expecting him to run out with an A4 clipboard in his hands and a pen behind his ear.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Probably as good as we could put out, but that’s irrelevant at this stage. Can only see a draw at best but going for 0-1 Watford.

I'd prefer to see Rothwell in the middle, Evens in another kit, and Dolan on the wing.  But that's just me.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

evans is like one the people you see in every factory and building site,they make a living by looking busy but they never actually do anything

The fact that Evans is still even here after 4 years, let alone in the starting 11, is as criminal as the state of our defence.

• Like 2

Apathy rules, gonna watch it but to say we are all devoid of hope is an understatement.

Evans and Travis.....could work....there, I said it!!

Two loanees at CH.....recipe for disaster but just watch us keep a clean sheet.

This would be a hell of a welcome shock if we win this.

Come on Rovers, give us a positive night. G+T poured and ready to press the red button.

Who would have thought that after an entire year without being able to attend our beloved Rovers, I would feel so unattached, disinterested and numb at the thought of watching us again.

Cannot wait for this season to end, hopefully with a change of manager and not a change of League.

I usually bet on Rovers to lose - as i bet for what I don't want to happen - I really don't know if I'll be betting anymore under this regime.

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Barnsley 1 up and 1 point outside the play-off spots. Their manager only joined 4 months ago. That managerial journey is the equivalent of once round the block in a very fast car.

Meanwhile, back at Ewood...

See the source image

Anyway, hard hats on, lets build a club

Warburton sounding like a proper manager. Points per game 2.67 in 21, second only to City in the top four divisions.