BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

Just now, BigBar said:

Kaminski is a clown at times. Everyone so excited at the start of the season without seeing what he is all about and he looks very hit and miss.

Harsh, but I do think he has been off for a few games now and been lucky to avoid criticism for a few mistakes recently. Partly because of his reputation, partly because they mostly weren't noticeable unless you're paying attention.

Conceded first (again), losing (again), playing nothing football (again), no effort (again), no passion (again), no ideas (again)..

And I don't even care. Cheers Tony.

Maybe this will be the "nowhere to hide" spanking we've been needing to finally get him the push now we've finally fell into the bottom half.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Harsh, but I do think he has been off for a few games now and been lucky to avoid criticism for a few mistakes recently. Partly because of his reputation, partly because they mostly weren't noticeable unless you're paying attention.

I like him but the reason he was bombed out his previous club was too many silly errors, I think he has it in his locker 

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

I don't have pictures but BBC saying Rovers players stopped as they thought it was offside.

Yep. They were massively wrong though. Branthwaite wasn't looking at it but decided to stop anyway because the lad had moved beyond the line by the time he turned around.