BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

2 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Conceded first (again), losing (again), playing nothing football (again), no effort (again), no passion (again), no ideas (again)..

And I don't even care. Cheers Tony.

Maybe this will be the "nowhere to hide" spanking we've been needing to finally get him the push now we've finally fell into the bottom half.

You do care. It just doesn’t hurt anymore. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Harsh, but I do think he has been off for a few games now and been lucky to avoid criticism for a few mistakes recently. Partly because of his reputation, partly because they mostly weren't noticeable unless you're paying attention.

That's it though, people were so happy it wasnt Walton that they praised every half decent thing he did, I personally feel he is rash, hasty and frantic. He has alot of potential but he is given a free pass alot of the time it seems.

After tonight Mowbray should get his slice of lemon drizzle and stick on the Batman trilogy:

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."  

Well Tony, you've already mastered the Two-Face role... now time to do us the ultimate favour and swan off into retirement.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 4