BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We've done it again. Been absolutely dire but nicked a late goal to create the impression of a game that was closer than it was.

If any sort of decision goes against us second half that will give Mowbray something to latch on to

Never his fault.

He always has that bit of luck. A peice of genius from a player or a lucky goal

So poor, so predictable. Again.

The contrast in the 2 teams is frightening. 

Watford- bags of confidence all over the pitch, all 11 players after the ball.

Us- zero confidence anywhere on the pitch including the usually calm Kaminski. Nobody particularly wants the ball.

Some inexcusable defending. I know it's a young centre half pairing but you learn to play to the whistle at primary school, end of. Absolutely ripping at that its so SO poor.

Its good to get a goal back and tbf we could easily get another 1 or 2. That said, Watford look like they can score with ease every time they come forward so I'd be amazed if we get anything out of it.

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Very poor second best.  Once again the midfield area is weak, the balls to the front players not good, an d the young lads at the back are under a lot of pressure. I think we will concede two or three more.

It’s that ball over the top to Arma. Cuts the midfield out and Travis should drop to U23 to get match fit. He’s been poor

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

So poor, so predictable. Again.

The contrast in the 2 teams is frightening. 

Watford- bags of confidence all over the pitch, all 11 players after the ball.

Us- zero confidence anywhere on the pitch including the usually calm Kaminski. Nobody particularly wants the ball.

Some inexcusable defending. I know it's a young centre half pairing but you learn to play to the whistle at primary school, end of. Absolutely ripping at that its so SO poor.

Its good to get a goal back and tbf we could easily get another 1 or 2. That said, Watford look like they can score with ease every time they come forward so I'd be amazed if we get anything out of it.

Kaminski has been erratic the last few games, looks completely different the last month

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, J*B said:

Which wine would you recommend for me to forget all about this @Mercer?

Think we might just pull this one out of the fire!

Great finish from Harvey but woeful Watford mistake.

Cheap (price), cheerful and decent wine (ideal for watching Rovers when depressed) - try the Coop's Casablanca Pinot Noir at about £7.  

• Like 3

Enough is enough, two little boys at centre half who couldn’t give a shite about the futures of BRFC, and don’t look up to it in any event.m, why pay out for them, use our own. Two unfit players in dack and travis. The two big signings both ridiculously bad (brereton and Gallagher, yes I know they aren’t playing). Ladies and gentlemen, Tony Fuckin Mowbray. And to top it off playing long balls up to a dwarf.