BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

44 minutes ago, booth said:

Sad to watch that as we have some good players but the disorganisation is easy to see for anyone with half a brain.

But we have other clubs' schoolboys in key defensive positions playing against experienced, owld arse MEN..Everybody knows where that leads...

E for B and MacNamee etc

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Absolute rubbish imo.

Don't fall for Mowbray's spin. That squad would be capable of beating anyone in the Division under a decent manager.

Exactly. Dumb down dumb down dumb down. 

We're Blackburn Rovers for heavens sake, known all over the globe! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Venky's got us relegated from the Prem and to Division 1. It was Venky's, who pissed away all the parachute money and pissed away any opportunity to get back to the top flight.

Nothing will improve until they go....Just saying..

Come on, play fair. I said last chance.

He has absolutely thrown away money that we don’t have on players that are not paying back the investment.

• Like 1

Just now, Gav said:

Are we ignoring the £150m they banked last season and players on £50k+ a week?

It showed in parts tonight, the difference between Premiership players and Championship. 

We can't compete Rev.

Barnsley seem to be making a decent fist of it, and they can’t compete with us financially.

I see that Chris Hughton chap’s doing alright.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

Of course it does. Mowbray has now equalled our worst run since Venkys took over. You should know that invites comparisons.

And the fact he’s a liar, arrogant and never wrong. It’s never his fault...

3 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Venky's got us relegated from the Prem and to Division 1. It was Venky's, who pissed away all the parachute money and pissed away any opportunity to get back to the top flight.

Spot on.

Just now, Richard Oakley said:

I don't see us winning another game under Mowbray. Howe about you?

Erm yeah actually i do ..and ive seen enough to want him gone .

If you re correct in that assumption Dick ..i suggest you get a bet on !

You already told the board you thought the players had colluded to chuck Saturdays game ..

Amazing that Kenny had got dragged into this. Funnily enough, I remember being at Watford Away during that run. Think Roy scored for us then we conceded two. The difference is that the manager and coaches knew what they were doing and cared, the club was united, the players were motivated and organised. We just panicked. 

The situation now, and I admit I didn't see the game, has more in common with Fred karnos circus

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Afraid he’s spoken. Taken from a random journo on Twitter:

Mowbray points out that Rovers have now had 20 different defensive  backlines this season, which he suggests hasn't helped his side. Also says he doesn't want to be a burden on the club, and Hope's that he isn't.

Mowbray is asked about his side's slide down the league, admits he has no defence. Insists it can happen to the best - cites Klopp and Mourninho recently but says he isn't comparing himself to them. Reiterates his "burden" comments but suggests that's for the owners to decide.

Is that a wind-up?

Just now, martonrover said:

Barnsley seem to be making a decent fist of it, and they can’t compete with us financially.

I see that Chris Hughton chap’s doing alright.

I'll come back to you at the end of the season and we'll pick this up 👍

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Afraid he’s spoken. Taken from a random journo on Twitter:

Mowbray points out that Rovers have now had 20 different defensive  backlines this season, which he suggests hasn't helped his side. Also says he doesn't want to be a burden on the club, and Hope's that he isn't.

Mowbray is asked about his side's slide down the league, admits he has no defence. Insists it can happen to the best - cites Klopp and Mourninho recently but says he isn't comparing himself to them. Reiterates his "burden" comments but suggests that's for the owners to decide.

Nooooooooooooo

• Like 1

The wheels are truly off.

There’s simply no leadership at Blackburn Rovers. On the pitch or off. A new manager could restore sanity, and build up the players he knows he has coming back next season, and try to keep the better ones who are probably off. 

A good manager could sort the squad out, pick the same 11, back-to-back games, and instill some confidence. 

If there aren’t some changes soon, I’m afraid we will be where Bolton currently are.  This is a mess, and it’s turning into a nightmare. 

No interest in talking about any player.....we have much to say about their poor performances...but they are what they are because of him....he signed them, he coached them, he regressed them, he bollocked them ......and their body language says it all ...empty shells wearing blue and white shirts.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Can't disagree with the first bit but (tin hat on) since relegation to League 1 can't say they've done anything too much wrong as owners other than hang on to Mowbray two years too long and counting.

If you thought nothing would improve until they left, did you expect the decline to continue and for us to drop to League 2 or maybe even beyond when we were relegated?

Oh - and let him appoint his mate as his boss. Maybe you're right.

• Like 1

So many passengers in tonight's team. Travis and Dack both nonexistent and in Travis's case, a liability. Totally inexperienced central defenders who lack any sort of defensive management. Numerous occasions that Watford strikers left totally unmarked such as for the farcical first goal. Douglas is appallingly slow and Sarr simply breezed past him every time. Kaminski's distribution is kamikaze and any manager with half a brain would be stopping that nonsense. 

• Like 3