BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

8 minutes ago, booth said:

Anyone who thinks that the disappointment is purely about losing tonight has either.

A: Watched every game this season with their eyes closed.
B: Watched every game this season with their eyes closed.

Don't waste your time taking it on, these spinmeisters are trying to make it all about tonight.  It's pure bull designed to deflect and spin it back on fans 'over expectation' or reaction to a game we 'should' lose anyway.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wood26 said:

Now there’s a man that knows what he is talking about.

Get a manager with no first team experience who is manager of a reserve team, who sticks to same principles as our first team, to take over. 

And you think he'd be worse???? Deluded.

8 minutes ago, Wood26 said:

I’m disappointed of course. But doesn’t change fact manager is right in his comments.

Take emotion out of it and get a clearer picture 

Or just look at the league table, the daft signings, the lack of proper defensive signings.

Stick to the facts and you can't go wrong.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Wishful thinking it may be  but I think he won't be around on Saturday....

I think something happened or was happening tonight - seemed a very strange post match hour at Ewood.

Pune six hours ahead.

Let's hope Waggott's getting sign-off for Mowbray's exit tomorrow morning. 

6 minutes ago, Wood26 said:

Nothing to do with his comments on tonight.

What about Wycombe and Derby

Knowing the players are capable of that makes our current level of performance even more unacceptable. It's not like they're terrible players that can't do it.

Knew the usual sort of "How can we possibly expect to compete with Watford" line would be trotted out if we lost tonight.

What about our record since the srat of December? That must be horrific. I'll look it up later.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Richard Oakley said:

You've been very free telling me what I should or shouldn't think. Perhaps you'd care to tell me what it was that  I was implying. Better yet, use your telepathic powers to tell us all when Mowbray and co are going to darken our club no more with their presence.

Maybe i should use your telepathetic powers after you foretold this gem ..

"When an entire team's not at the races, you know something is up. Something perhaps along the lines of your manager telling you just before you go out on the pitch that today is his last game in charge." ...after the managers told them to lose to leave for Rovers ..ah of course ..

Knock it on the head now Dick ..its becoming boring ..sigh. And not once  have i told you what you should or shouldn't  think ..just simply quoted you. Sorry.

Just now, Mercer said:

I think something happened or was happening tonight - seemed a very strange post match hour at Ewood.

Pune six hours ahead.

Please stop with the fantasy bullshit. It's tiresome. You know as much as anyone else. Nowt. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Knowing the players are capable of that makes our current level of performance even more unacceptable. It's not like they're terrible players that can't do it.

Knew the usual sort of "How can we possibly expect to compete with Watford" line would be trotted out if we lost tonight.

What about our record since the srat of December? That must be horrific. I'll look it up later.

Played 17, 17 points, lost 9!

Didn't somebody say something like 4 wins in 15 ?

How many of those did we go behind in first ?

On the Watford comments he would have said the same if we'd had a full side out. A full side containing Dack, his 15 million quids worth of forwards, a Liverpool wonder kid, Downing & Ayala.

The man is a defeatist who waves the white flag before a ball is kicked.

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Pune six hours ahead.

You don't honestly think Mrs Desai is getting up in the middle of the night to deal with this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

100% we have been poor since then, very poor. But tonight is not an issue, let’s see how Coventry goes.

Just now, Wood26 said:

What daft signings?

7 million quid on brereton,a centre forward who can`t play centre forward,5 million quid on gallagher,a plodder who he puts on the flanks,ayala,a man so fragile a ming vase is tougher,walton,the worst goalkeeper iv`e ever seen,douglas,so slow he`s gathering moss,i could go on but you get the general idea

• Like 6

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

7 million quid on brereton,a centre forward who can`t play centre forward,5 million quid on gallagher,a plodder who he puts on the flanks,ayala,a man so fragile a ming vase is tougher,walton,the worst goalkeeper iv`e ever seen,douglas,so slow he`s gathering moss,i could go on but you get the general idea

Anyone got anything better then this?

I can name 10 great signings that out do that list