BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Watford Wed 24th Feb 19:45

Sickening. Not even a whiff of the bloke being on his way out. Instead all the talk about Saturday now being a huge game.

Correct. Saturday is a huge game. But for all the wrong reasons. That doesn't mean he should be here to oversee it.

If the people running this club had a clue they would already have had the feelers out over the last couple of weeks and would remove him and his mates and make a swift appointment. Cardiff and Bristol City did it in a matter of a couple of days.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Please stop with the fantasy bullshit. It's tiresome. You know as much as anyone else. Nowt. 

I don't pretend to.

Told by someone in the ground it all felt a bit strange after the match.  Fantasy, no, bullsh1t, no, someone's (whose judgement I trust) perception, yes.

9 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

You don't honestly think Mrs Desai is getting up in the middle of the night to deal with this

No I don't.

But if Waggott is at his desk at 9.00 am tomorrow, it will be 3.00pm in Pune!

Edited by Mercer

Just now, Mercer said:

I don't pretend to.

Told by someone in the ground it all felt about strange after the match.  Fantasy, no, bullsh1t, no, someone's (whose judgement I trust) perception, yes.

No I don't.

Presumably Alex Neil will be announced tomorrow.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂now we all know you’re taking the piss, within what you mention, there are handy signings, there are okay signings, that’s it. Dack may be the sole one that you could put as great (in the lower league football sense).

ill raise you that with, Ayala, harwood, branthwaite, Palmer, trybull, Walton, the boro keeper weve signed, nuttal, hart, caddis, bell, Douglas, whittingham, Payne, gladwin, leitwiller, Rodwell, Samuel, Gallagher and a few many more

Edited by Wovers
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

I don't pretend to.

Told by someone in the ground it all felt about strange after the match.  Fantasy, no, bullsh1t, no, someone's (whose judgement I trust) perception, yes.

No I don't.

It felt strange. No offence but what in the name of God is that supposed to mean? 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

7 million quid on brereton,a centre forward who can`t play centre forward,5 million quid on gallagher,a plodder who he puts on the flanks,ayala,a man so fragile a ming vase is tougher,walton,the worst goalkeeper iv`e ever seen,douglas,so slow he`s gathering moss,i could go on but you get the general idea

Plus

Palmer Chapman (twice) Davenport Trybull Downing who he never uses

Johnson unfit and past it when he came

The two loanee centre backs who unfortunately he does use........

That's thirteen?, (a full side) to be going on with. Sure there may be one or two more.

• Like 4

Just now, Roverall said:

It felt strange. No offence but what in the name of God is that supposed to mean? 

FFS - have you never walked into either a domestic or work situation and not sensed an atmosphere or tension about the place!

They don't crayon pictures on walls!

3 minutes ago, Wood26 said:

Rothwell, Kaminski, Tison, Reid, Smallwood, Dack, Armstrong x2, Elliott, Holtby

who`s tison?,smallwood was exposed in the championship,rothwell has more cameos than alfred hitchcock,holtby is a crock,harrison reid is a great player,who tony ***** about playing him out of position when he prefered evans in the middle(that in itself is sacking offence),elliot is only here for a season and kaminski is  unpredictable but a good shot stopper behind a sieve like defence

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

FFS - have you never walked into either a domestic or work situation and not sensed an atmosphere or tension about the place!

They don't crayon pictures on walls!

Well I think I could've told you the atmosphere would've been tense without your insider's hushed communique, riveting as it was. 

Now can you please recommend a bog-standard, overpriced, sulphite laden, paint-stripping merlot - screw cap, no uncorking necessary - that I can degrade myself with in salute to ten years of Venky's? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, broadsword said:

Who's tison when he's at home? 

Armstrong counts two but he's only Diddy? 

If you can't find 10 great players, make a couple up and count one twice! I'm now convinced Wood is Mowbray's PR guy.

Also spot the defenders in that list.

• Like 1