BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V COVENTRY 27/2/2021

1 minute ago, Roverthechimp said:

Five a side tournament - i was captain and decided who played what position.

Coupled with actually buying both a kettle and a toaster that were upgrades on those i had and both things i needed - i wonder:

Am i over qualified?

You'd only get the job if the kettle and toaster you bought were smaller than the ones you originally had and weren't needed anyway as the originals were working just fine!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

“I delegate set pieces to my coaching staff and they’re very very diligent with that”.

But not very very good!

The more this goes on, I can’t believe how he keeps getting away with this hogwash.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Not a chance. Who is going to sit down tonight and decide enough is enough.

The only person in a position to put forward to the owners that a change on manager is needed is Waggot, and do you honestly deep down think he will do it?

The only way I see  Mowbray leaving is If we get closer to the bottom 3 and he walks.

Waggott doesnt have authority to suggest Mowbray to be sack. That decision is made by the owners and only the owners

12 minutes ago, Roverall said:

They potted Berg, Bowyer and Coyle (relatively) quickly though, didn't they?

Shabby was here for Berg sacking..

Bowyer was sacked on a Monday night after 6pm..we played Brentford at home and drew 1-1

Coyle was sacked on Tuesday afternoon.after 3pm after we played Man Utd at home in FA Cup

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

And we didn't play all that well then, we took advantage of a red card and a team well off the boil.

November 24th was PNE away and tbf we did play well. We’ve played against several off the boil teams down to 10 men on a few occasions since and been absolutely crap.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

this mowbray journey is worse than travelling to newquay in an austin allegro(which did happen!!)

Newquay yesterday morning, a little bit of sunshine to cheer us up, god we need it.

Mowbray, Waggott, Venus, Venkys out!

IMG_20210226_072845.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Waggott doesnt have authority to suggest Mowbray to be sack. That decision is made by the owners and only the owners

Shabby was here for Berg sacking..

Bowyer was sacked on a Monday night after 6pm..we played Brentford at home and drew 1-1

Coyle was sacked on Tuesday afternoon.after 3pm after we played Man Utd at home in FA Cup

You may get stick for some of your flip-flopping opinions but nobody can touch you when it comes to details.

Edited by Stuart
  • Like 5

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Not for me. 

Paul Hunt is an example of owners not listening to the CEO's Advice

Don't talk nonsense Chaddy.

Waggott can give the owners whatever advice he likes.

Whether or not they take that advice is of course an entirely different matter. But if he couldn't give them any advice at all for fear of losing his job, what's the point of paying him £300k p.a.?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Roverall said:

They potted Berg, Bowyer and Coyle (relatively) quickly though, didn't they?

If you look back at it though the longer serving guys have taken a bit of ousting. Remember all the nonsense about Bowyer being sacked getting put about when he hadn't been ? That put the wheels in motion, it seems to me guys here become aware that their card is marked and get a few gentle nudges hoping they'll resign. They don't then they dig their heels in knowing there's always a generous pay off.

Berg had Singh on his case from day one, Singh made life to difficult for Kean. Bowyer got the above plus players sold from under him. They even parachuted Senior in to get rid of Coyle.

Non of that can happen here with the way the inside of the club is now under this manager. Wouldn't be surprised if shenanigans start in summer and then balls up all the close season.

Mowbray has basically said to them through the press pay me off or put up with me until i decide to go.  He won't go easily and it'll be costly.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't talk nonsense Chaddy.

Waggott can give the owners whatever advice he likes.

Whether or not they take that advice is of course an entirely different matter. But if he couldn't give them any advice at all for fear of losing his job, what's the point of paying him £300k p.a.?

When was the last time any CEO recommended sacking a manager? Shebby and Paul Hunt.

Shaw or Myers never suggested sacking Bowyer. Or brought in Lambert. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 minute ago, broadsword said:

How far did you get before the wheels came off

unbelievably we managed to get there,though it developed an oil leak south of birmingham,my dad had originally hired a 2.8 ford granada for the epic trek but it turned out to be double booked so we ended up with british leylands finest,there was`nt room to swing a cat,my sister and i continually quarreled and the journey was generally ****** awful😁

• Like 2

Dipped in and out.

Bored to tears.

Mowbray - “We didn’t do the basics well enough against a team with good players".  After 4 feckin years that's not good enough.

IMO, until we get Waggott, Mowbray and Venus out of our club, there is no hope.

Utterly indefensible.

Only solace tonight is the case of nice reds delivered to me today as a present.  Will be doing some damage!  

• Like 3