BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V COVENTRY 27/2/2021

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Naturally.

Excellent.

Not sure if it is of interest but a mate of a mate has a brilliant idea to make some extra money and save costs too. If the players don't train at all then we can sell all the land, get rid of staff, save a fortune on cones and no player will ever miss a game again because they got injured in training and reduces the risk for outbreaks of co-vid.

Fecking genius if you ask me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

unbelievably we managed to get there,though it developed an oil leak south of birmingham,my dad had originally hired a 2.8 ford granada for the epic trek but it turned out to be double booked so we ended up with british leylands finest,there was`nt room to swing a cat,my sister and i continually quarreled and the journey was generally ****** awful😁

Did all four wheels stay on ? that was a real result !

38 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

Don’t worry chaps....he’ll be turning more stones on Monday...the best we can hope for is ....he will find one big enough for himself, Venus and Waggott  to crawl under ... 

When I read those comments today my first thought was, how did none of those stones say underneath 'try playing the players in their actual positions'?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Bit unfair rigger. There's little for many to do during these days.

The problem is at club level. You can't blame fans who want to see the team. 

Tell me about it. I've been made redundant. But if a product is below the standard I expect, I won't pay for it. And that will still be a fact when we are allowed back on Ewood

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

When I read those comments today my first thought was, how did none of those stones say underneath 'try playing the players in their actual positions'?

If he’s working from 7am to 7pm leaving no stone unturned and that’s the end product then he needs to put longer hours in. 

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Tell me about it. I've been made redundant. But if a product is below the standard I expect, I won't pay for it. And that will still be a fact when we are allowed back on Ewood

god alone knows what the crowd figures will be next season,i suspect we`ll be back to 80`s figures,i.e 7 or 8 thousand every week if mowbray is still here that is

11 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Reg rover on let comments 

'At least we stopped the rot, enough said, we move on.'

Most of them are smelling the coffee. This numpty is still sniffing something else 

That crackpot always goes against the grain i think every Venky manager he's found more than one reason to keep.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Mowbray today blaming......the other team having 10 men and us missing Gallagher up front?

I think the worst thing that could have happened was the sending off. They sit on a line of five and nullify the space really.

It’s not like we’ve got Gallagher to put near Armstrong and get balls in the box, so it’s a frustrating balance to get. 

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Mowbray today blaming......the other team having 10 men and us missing Gallagher up front?

I think the worst thing that could have happened was the sending off. They sit on a line of five and nullify the space really.

It’s not like we’ve got Gallagher to put near Armstrong and get balls in the box, so it’s a frustrating balance to get. 

Bwahaaa...haaa. 10 men for like 5 minutes or so. Gallagher in the box...haaa

Just now, Tom said:

When has he ever played Gallagher central late in games 😂😂.  More chance of him shifting Gallagher to CB. 

Guys lost it. 

He'll be telling us he doesn't have a dog next!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

god alone knows what the crowd figures will be next season,i suspect we`ll be back to 80`s figures,i.e 7 or 8 thousand every week if mowbray is still here that is

Bob Saxton of the 2020's except backed by billionaires, a Cat A academy, 15 million pounds worth of strikers and loans from top Prem clubs.

Come on what do we expect really ? He's had to play kids and reserves all season hasn't he because the entire first team is injured 🙄

Just now, Tom said:

He’s just a walking cliché at this point.

As long as he keeps speaking footballese nobody will notice anything wrong.

Our game was summed up in the final 30 seconds when we had the ball, it was kitchen sink time and Nyambe and Dack just walked it up the right flank waiting for the final whistle.

The draw was more important than risking all for the win.

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

You really don't wanna credit Nyambe huh? Happy to slag him off but the only one you left out of the goal he assisted.

Not really. It was a much better ball into the space and a much better shot than it was a cross: scuffed behind Armstrong and should’ve been cleared. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

When has he ever done that ?  Who puts balls in anyway ?

Absolutely full of shit. 

He's world number one at saying what we didn't do and what we couldn't do !  If he spent more time working on our strengths as a team and less crapping himself about the odd good player in the opposition we might get somewhere.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

You aren’t a Blackburner then, I take it...

How dare you! Born and bred. Haven't lived there for 45 years though, so maybe pastry-product related terminology has evolved in my lengthy absence. I still laugh at the fact that one of the first times I visited my local corner shop  here in Sheffield and bought a couple, the woman behind the counter said "two breadcakes, OK love." I said "Is that what you call them." She replied "Yes, what do you call them?" When I said barmcakes she sighed and said "You'll be from Lancashire, then."

• Like 3