BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V COVENTRY 27/2/2021

5 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

I would play Elliott on the right and Dack in the middle. It’s a must win game against an inferior team. We shouldn’t be worrying about having cover for fullbacks in hone matches vs Coventry.

Any winning team thinks about defence no matter who they are playing against.

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

I read this earlier and just thought, what a load of old waffle.

The fact that he says he doesn't fear for his job sums up exactly what's wrong. Complacency is a bad thing. Its ok waffling on to your grandkids about what a famous old club Blackburn Rovers is Tony (we are), and that we were a pleasure to manage. What we want as supporters of that club is a manager with fire in his belly, kick some mop buckets about, smash some teacups, hell fire even launch the lemon drizzle cake at Elliott Bennett if that's what it takes. We want some passion, we NEED some passion,  without it we're slipping out of this league AGAIN with a wimper.

Not arsed what anyone says, today is definitely a season defining must win game and nothing less than 3 points will do.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, neophox said:

More self indulgent gibberish. He reeled off his usual buzzwords. Integrity , honest , hardworking but he’s slipping he forgot to mention he’s just a working class bloke from Teesside.

Don’t be critical of me I’m not bothered it only affects the players. Nice try you smoggy bell end. Full on self preservation mode. 

• Like 3

Tide will turn today, despite all the stuff surrounding the man with no responsibility who just turns up trying to win football matches. Then just shrugs his shoulders, waffles for ten mins and goes home when we don't.

Despite all this the team is still better than its been showing recently so something has to give. Still think we'll finish the season in better form.

Then we'll be in exactly the same dilemma this time next year whether it's a fitter squad or not.

Tea & biscuits anyone ?

13 hours ago, booth said:

All the ridiculous decisions both pre and during match but Mowbray will scab a win here, guaranteed. Someone like Elliott will bail him out.

My take on it too. Too much quality against a weak non-established Championship team. TM will make it harder than it ought to be but the players' quality will win through. 

I have this as one of our three just win games to avoid relegation. And i think it will happen. 

14 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Not motivated in the slightest. 

But for what it is worth I’d go for 4231

I thought Davenport had his best game for us vs forest, and was unlucky to miss out on the next game for Travis. 

Kaminski

Nyambe Harwood Bellis Brainthewaite Douglas

Travis Davenport

Elliot Dack Rothwell

Armstrong

Isn't Davenport injured ?

I think we'll come out and beat these convincingly, like we beat Wigan 3-0 at home a couple of years back after we had just lost 6 out of 7.

Unfortunately though, the cycle then starts again.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Mowbray always gets an easy winnable game after a bad run. Then certain posters on here will flip-flop (naming no names). Even if rovers win, NOTHING has changed.  I want him out out out.

The way we are playing there are no easy winnable games. We couldn't even beat a team from a lower league in the FA Cup at home.